The online racing simulator
Alright guys little help for an old noob
so i started playing this game way back about 10 years ago... i only played the demo but still loved it... well i recently just got a new pc and wanna get the s2 license but im a bit nervous. for the price i only see something thats shaped like an l and 24 like so L24.. im in america and im not familiar with that denomination. was wondering if someone could give me the american price and if theres a way i can purchase it i guess in an english amount.. if this is the only way i guess thats fine but kinda wanted to know how much i need to put in my account to puchase the game.

Thanks in advance,
Maverick214
Thanks so much whiskey i really appreciate it bud..
The US dollar is really strong right now, so this would be a great time to upgrade to S2 if you are paying in US dollars.

Edit: the rest of this post was illadvised.
#5 - Bean0
Quote from Cornys :The US dollar is really strong right now, so this would be a great time to upgrade to S2 if you are paying in US dollars. With VAT the price should still be under $30, and you never lose the license. Thumbs up

Dollar to Euro is around 0.95 Euros per Dollar.

S2 is £24 (GBP), including VAT.

The USD/EUR rate is not relevant here.
Quote from Bean0 :
Quote from Cornys :The US dollar is really strong right now, so this would be a great time to upgrade to S2 if you are paying in US dollars. With VAT the price should still be under $30, and you never lose the license. Thumbs up

Dollar to Euro is around 0.95 Euros per Dollar.

S2 is £24 (GBP), including VAT.

The USD/EUR rate is not relevant here.

Taped Shut oops

Americans will be looking at more like $36 at most.
The price is 24 British pounds = 35.11 U.S. dollars
Funny how the tables have turned over the years. Few years ago the US guys were complaining how LFS was overly expensive for them due to strong british pounds against the US dollar.
#9 - Bean0
Quote from geeman1 :Funny how the tables have turned over the years. Few years ago the US guys were complaining how LFS was overly expensive for them due to strong british pounds against the US dollar.

In 2007 or so it reached 2:1 GBP/USD, LFS would have been expensive at that time.
Before and after that, it's always been pretty much 1.5ish.

GBP/EUR has fluctuated a lot, at one point it was very cheap for Europeans to buy but it has become more expensive recently.
Thanks again but i have one more question i keep seeing an reading about s3 is that out? If im gonna spend money i want it all...but from what im gather is its all talk for the moment.. just wanted to be sure b4 i purchase anything
The developers are planning to release S3 eventually, but it may or may not happen, and it likely will be a little while before it does.

Also, those who have S2 will receive a discount on S3 equal to what they paid for S2 (the same way that S2 is for S1 license holders). Buying S2 now will count towards your future purchase of S3 no matter when S3 comes out.

Also, with the USD ($) strong right now, it is probably your best bet to go ahead with S2 and then get S3 if and when it comes out... it might be a while and it might not happen.
Quote from Bean0 :GBP/EUR has fluctuated a lot, at one point it was very cheap for Europeans to buy but it has become more expensive recently.

Yes,I remember years ago licence was about 28€,now it's 33€... Looking
You may also put additional credit on your account (in plan of S3), while $ is strong, but then later S3 may not come out at all, or its price may be different, so it's just a speculation thing, which may bite you later.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG