The online racing simulator
Anonymous
(20 posts, started )
Anonymous
I think you seriously need to seek professional help for your paranoia. You seem to be the type of person that believes the person in front of them is following them.
Quote from lap traffic nz :I think you seriously need to seek professional help for your paranoia. You seem to be the type of person that believes the person in front of them is following them.

And I suggest you try watching it, or might that actually involve thought ?, and Mike, your link doesn't seem to work.

"When people feel themselves powerless to change fundamental aspects of their world, they begin to make accommodations with "realities" that they actually detest." -- Michael Lerner, from the book The Politics of Meaning, 1997, p311
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

“When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.–Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.”

And I've got ridiculous, extreme views ?, this is the US Declaration of Independence, the basis of the Constitution, which, through a total lack of interest the US has now lost. It's still worth understanding and supporting.

But I'm just a loony extremist................

Try to understand what is being said in it, try reading and understanding it, fine, then stick your head up the arse of your paymaster and accuse me of being an extremist !

For those who can read my first post will make sense, for those who can't, won't, they are probably paid not to understand.....
You my friend seem like a really fun and interesting person!
Quote from Racer X NZ :
And I've got ridiculous, extreme views ?, this is the US Declaration of Independence, the basis of the Constitution, which, through a total lack of interest the US has now lost. It's still worth understanding and supporting.

The Declaration was written in the middle of a violent uprising. What you posted is a youtube video.
I'm getting fed up by this anonymous shit, they keep bringing down trackers and sites I use. Not like the world is gonna be any better if some cannot reach a tracker for 2 days.. Morons.
This is an interesting story that the mainstream media aren't touching....
Is it true ?, it certainly explains Karl Roves meltdown, Romney not having a concession speech, the confusion seen on the faces of many of Romneys big money backers, the way the vote tallying computers went down, at exactly the same time as they did in 2004, and that time came back up with a massive Republican swing.

The 2012 presidential election kind of looked rigged from the get-go.

Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted had installed an untested, unapproved software patch for ballot counting just a week before the election. When various groups protested to the courts, Husted responded that the software patch ran outside of the federally-approved voting machinery. Therefore, it did not need testing and did not to be reviewed by the state election commission. The courts went along with him.

A few days later, the international hacker group Anonymous released a video. In it Anonymous warned that they were monitoring all the computers of Fox News analyst and Republican chief fundraiser Karl Rove. Anonymous warned Rove personally to not interfere with the election results.

That made sense. This was because Craig Unger warned Americans about the possibility of electioneering in his book, Boss Rove. That is where Unger argued that Rove’s software hackers hijacked the Ohio election results at 11:14 pm EST in 2004. That was when the Ohio vote-tallying computers all went offline. When they came back up, the vote counters had switched thousands of votes in favor of Senator John Kerry to President George W. Bush’s column.

Then, during election night in 2012, it was suddenly Unger’s story all over again—almost. This time the Ohio, statewide, vote-tallying computers went down at 11:13 pm EST. That was thirteen minutes after voter analyst Karl Rove had begun to throw his 30-minute tantrum live on Fox News. Rove was angry that the Fox analysts had called the Ohio election in favor of President Obama at 11:00 pm EST. During his rant, Rove went into a detailed analysis about how that part of the yet uncounted voter—25%—would throw the election to Romney. And then, bingo—

The Ohio computers went down in the middle of Rove’s rant. But when they came back up there was no change in the vote. Obama still led. Rove looked even more perplexed. He then argued for another 15 minutes that Romney could still win Ohio. Finally, Rove conceded that perhaps Romney might lose the state.

Then, two days after the 2012 election, Anonymous released another video. The hackers explained that they had inserted a firewall into Secretary of State Husted’s software patch. That had stopped the Ohio election counters from using it. The hackers said that they had analyzed the patch and that it would have flip-flopped the vote in the same counties that Karl Rove, of Fox, had argued would eventually swing the Ohio election to Romney.

Interesting, on election night, when the Ohio computers came back online, the vote tallying went on without the patch, and Obama won.
This whole thing might mean that the patch should be subpoenaed into court and examined for its potential to rig an election—especially since no one dared to complain that it did not work. And the counting kept on going, anyway, unquestioned. But that’s not all.

Anonymous claims that Mitt Romney’s Orca program was a fake, also. It was not meant to be used as a get-out-the-vote program as stated by the Romney campaign. Rather, it was meant to be used to divert and flip flop the vote in two other states, Florida and Virginia. Like Ohio, both states have Republican Secretaries of state who resolve voting issues. Makes you wonder, right? But there is more.

Mitt Romney was so sure of winning that he did not have anyone prepare a concession speech for him ahead of time. If that sounds a little suspicious, consider this. The election had already been called a week earlier in Obama’s favor by the best known poll analyst in the U.S., Nate Silver.

There are a dozen reports concerning these events. The Humboldt Sentinel, in its online version, ran a video showing talk radio host Thom Hartmann’s report on Rove’s supposed election rigging. The Drudge Report also covered it in its online version. What is more, The Daily Kos reported on this story. Yet most all of the major media won’t touch this story about Anonymous and Karl Rove. That is because it contradicts what Americans believe about their elections—that they are generally just and fair.
http://www.opposingviews.com/i ... l-rove-hijacking-election

Greetings to the good people of the Velvet Revolution
8 November 2012
Please we were to see that you put your faith in the hands of we protectors of democracy, and tempted too to claim your generous reward. But wealth does not drive us.
Two months prior to your offer, we chose to take a action against those who have subverted the will of the people in past elections, which resulted in terrible destruction across the globe. We began following the digital traffic of one Karl Rove, a disrespecter of the Rule Of Law, knowing that he claimed to be a Kingmaker while grifting vast wealth from barons who glady handed him gold to anoint another King while looking the other way.
After a rather short time, we identified the digital structure of Karl’s operation and even that of his ORCA. This was an easy task in that barn doors were left open and the wind swept us inside.
So what do we do with these doors? Do we lead them open and catch the thieves as they steal the prize? Or do we close them so they cannot steal the price?
Our decision-protect the citizens.
We coded and created, what we call, The Great Oz. A targeted password protected firewall that we tested and refined over the past weeks. We place this code on more than one of the digital tunnels and their destination’s that Karl’s not so smart worker bees planned to use on election night. We noticed that these tunnels were strategically placed to allow for tunnel rats[2] to race to the server sewers[3] from three different states. Ah yes, Karl tried o make it appear that there were more than three but we quickly saw the folly of his ploy.
We watched as Karl’s little boys and girls confidently ran their tests while Karl told his barons to smoke cigars.
6 November, 2012
10am EST -ORCA Killer
8pm EST-The Great Oz
We watched as Karl’s speared ORCA whale was beached, rotting with a strong stench across his American playground, unable to be resuscitated. We watched as Karl’s weak corrupters tried to penetrate The Great Oz. These children of his were at a loss-how many times and how many passwords did they try-exactly 105.
http://samuel-warde.com/2012/1 ... ttempt-to-steal-election/
I am sorry, but your posts are too long. Each time I actually try to sit down and read them I fall off at the start due to the massive lenght.

And while speaking about analious or what they are called - I understand that they want to prove a point, but leaking sensitive personal information or taking down sites which benefits the avarage Joe is not good work.
#11 - JJ72
Quote from Racer X NZ :anonymous is the voice of the voiceless

Nonono that would be CM Punk, SHOW SOME RESPECT.
Quote from Racer X NZ :http://www.youtube.com/watch?f ... mbedded&v=FLJa3t9fkfI

Maybe Anonymous is infiltrated or penetrated by CIA , I could not really care less , we should all be and remain anonymous , anonymous is the voice of the voiceless , the whole internet should remain anonymous , people have brains they can distinguish between a true message of freedom from a propaganda .
http://beforeitsnews.com/alter ... entire-world-2497222.html

Something important: There are two sides to every story. Neither is usually correct.
Cool response's, but, whatever your views are, anonymous is, by definition, anonymous.

It can be comprised of, well, your choice.

IF what was posted regarding the US election is true, then someone's have allowed democracy in the US.

And, looking at the Republican's actions/reactions, I suspect it may be.

But either way, believe it or not, there wasn't a repeat of the 2004 election when the servers went down, then came back up and reported a massive swing.

In 2012, servers went down, came back up and, ROFL, no change to the voting, and Karl Rove had a massive melt down live on Fox saying that he expected a swing to Romney, and couldn't understand why it didn't happen.

Kharma is a wonderful thing..........

#14 - JJ72
I am amazed you still have time left everyday to to go work, take care of your family etc.
The advantage of being at the grandparent level is that you:

a; Only see them when you want to.
b; Give them back !
c; And the grandkid's think your awesome when you have them as you don't have the everyday s#!t to deal with them about.

It really is much better than parenting !
Quote from Racer X NZ :The advantage of being at the grandparent level is that you:

b; Give them back !
c; And the grandkid's think your awesome when you have them as you don't have the everyday s#!t to deal with them about.

Is anything not better than parenting?
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759 : Shiz nvm lol
Quote from Racer X NZ :The advantage of being at the grandparent level is that you:

b; Give them back !

I won't find that out til April
Quote from The Very End :I am sorry, but your posts are too long. Each time I actually try to sit down and read them I fall off at the start due to the massive lenght.

And while speaking about analious or what they are called - I understand that they want to prove a point, but leaking sensitive personal information or taking down sites which benefits the avarage Joe is not good work.

I too am very cautious about what I believe through the media.

Too many corrupt people with power and control.

Anonymous
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG