Throw me a project.
I want a design brief.
No:
Teamskins
Copies of existing cars
Junkers or rat-rods
Transformers
Trippy

Think outside the box; things you might not think of as cars.
Challenge we.
Ok,

Make me a XFG skin, with blue and black flames growing into green leaf.

And on a very nice way, "Walter Lemmens" standing on it
This isn't exactly how I wanted this to turn out - there's quite a lot wrong with it. I didn't have as much time on it as I thought I would.
But thinking of it as a rough sketch; how am I doing so far? Or have I totally missed the point?
Attached images
Walter Lemmens sideways.jpg
He said XFG
close enough
Doh.
request
If you are still looking to do some skins could I have a simple Nascar style Tim Horton's car. Maybe a black 3 for the LX4 and Lx6 please
JrodNB, one of the reasons for not doing existing cars is the endless surfing looking for logos. Can't be bothered.
A bit of research - fine, but there's a line.

Rockclan, the XFG is underway. Something a little less messy this time.
So far...
Attached images
Walter Lemmens XFG.jpg
If possible searching rb4 skin with my name (Frozen) on it and light blue color with something more
Aswell FZR if possible

Thanks.

Regards
Walter Lemmens XFG
Here's the finished product

I did my best to align all the leaves along the edges, but time constraints limited how close i could get them. So they're within a bull's roar, and when the car's zooming around you don't notice the imperfections anyway...

Hope you like it rockclan

Right - who's next? Chriship - you want an icecube car? ooookay. Gimme a coupla weeks...
Attached images
Lemmens_prev01.jpg
LemmensXFG.jpg
XFG_Lemm1024.jpg
Do you wanna make FXO skin after Chriship's skin?
Fox
Could you make a FOX skin for me with bubbles (yes bubbles) in all kind of colors, and my name (K. Korsbaek), and the number 17, written somewhere on the car?
Quote from narkoman14 :Could you make a FOX skin for me with bubbles (yes bubbles) in all kind of colors...

For those of you who don't know, that's Bubbles, from Trailer Park Boys
Quote from Shirtkicker :Here's the finished product

I did my best to align all the leaves along the edges, but time constraints limited how close i could get them. So they're within a bull's roar, and when the car's zooming around you don't notice the imperfections anyway...

Hope you like it rockclan

Right - who's next? Chriship - you want an icecube car? ooookay. Gimme a coupla weeks...

Dayum, I LOVE IT, thanks ! Will be used at Demo servers, and CarGame S2.
Quote from Makhe97 :Do you wanna make FXO skin after Chriship's skin?

Sure thing. Take a number...

So Makhe next, then Narkoman. Makhe, take some time to think outside the box about the concept.

Narkoman, there are only a few cars I can do complex skin wraps on, and single seaters aren't on that list. I can do a Fox more or less covered in bubbles...? GTs and Sedans are pretty much it as far as the 3D models go. Have a think on it and get back to me.
Okey, thanks
Can you do it on the XRR instead then?
Was thinking two coloured body paint red/white or red/black. Then some kind of vines on it. You can though add sumthing more on it.

And if possible, some cool font and 'Makee' to side.

I'll add if i get sumthing to my mind, still thinking.
Narkoman: XRR, no problem.
Makhe: you sure of the spelling? 'Makee'? - what sort of vines? Like brambles, or more like ivy?
XRT Purple Haze please. You have some time, right?
Quote from Shirtkicker :Narkoman: XRR, no problem.
Makhe: you sure of the spelling? 'Makee'? - what sort of vines? Like brambles, or more like ivy?

It's my online racing name :-p and yes, like brambles
Quote from KiRmelius :XRT Purple Haze please. You have some time, right?

I'll get to it as soon as I can. A Jimmi tribute, or something purple and hazy... Or a bit of both?

Makhe: on it.

Throw me a project.
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG