The online racing simulator
[FRL] www.funracingleague.com
(6 posts, started )
edit
lol, sounds crapy but where did all of the drivers come from when there isn't a thread here?
i dont know, was searching in the whole forum for some kind of thread, but nothing exist
just was informed about the event on lfsw and this forum, when a message appeared next to the news
I totally agree on the fact that the absence of reaction from the main admin after those server issues was really shocking, this is why I won't defend him. However, I am not sure if making a thread about how disgusted you are by your evening is really elegant. For example, would you appreciate if I made a thread about how much I've been wrecked on cargame.nl, just for the fun of having a few people jumping on the bash wagon?

About the server issues, just FYI, getting a stable enough server for league racing tend to be a real pain nowadays. I know a couple of people who are/used to be stopped from starting a league, just because they have no full confidence toward their server provider. But who knows, since cargame seems to have pretty good servers, maybe you guys could do a nice gesture and lend one for race days

Quote from Cornys :lol, sounds crapy but where did all of the drivers come from when there isn't a thread here?

I requested for an LFSF subsection a few months ago, but Vic "isn't doing that stuff anymore".

I guess most discover about the league either directly from the people involved, from spdo DB, or by coming on the server during the pre-qualification period.

Some more are dragged with LFS News articles once in a while.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :However, I am not sure if making a thread about how disgusted you are by your evening is really elegant. For example, would you appreciate if I made a thread about how much I've been wrecked on cargame.nl, just for the fun of having a few people jumping on the bash wagon?

i totally agree with you in that point, but on the other side i might say that there wasnt any chance to make a statement about the race because i neither found a thread on the ofc. forum nor is there any guestbook or somethink like that on FRL.com, just a small shoutbox where comments need to be acceptet by the admins from the website, and even there wont be much space left for discussion

i apologize for this thread, not a nice start for a league organizer here on the forums, why i edit out my OP as there might be more events to come and not every single event they'll do/they've made would be that crap (for me) as it was at the moment. and yes yann, i know hosting a league server nowadays is a pain in the arse, but it would've been great if some of the admins would've replied to our questions we asked a couple of times during and after the qualy
Quote from reason0809 :i totally agree with you in that point, but on the other side i might say that there wasnt any chance to make a statement about the race because i neither found a thread on the ofc. forum nor is there any guestbook or somethink like that on FRL.com, just a small shoutbox where comments need to be acceptet by the admins from the website, and even there wont be much space left for discussion

i apologize for this thread, not a nice start for a league organizer here on the forums, why i edit out my OP as there might be more events to come and not every single event they'll do/they've made would be that crap (for me) as it was at the moment. and yes yann, i know hosting a league server nowadays is a pain in the arse, but it would've been great if some of the admins would've replied to our questions we asked a couple of times during and after the qualy

You may drop comments on the website's articles(for example, here).

Feel free to come back another day, races are usually quite good and troubleless, last Wednesday was an exception

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG