The online racing simulator
Christmas Gift 2010
(24 posts, started )
#1 - Lynce
Christmas Gift 2010
Inspired in GT5 and Forza Motorsport 3. I was thinking on new Backgrounds and reflections for the LFS Viewer users.

Previous works._

Revolution Pack June 24th.

Video Teaser of RP June 24th.

LFS Magazine.

Christmas Gift 2010._

Clear Day._

Cloudy._

Evening._

Download Megaupload

Download File savr

How to install?

There are two files. "Dds"and "Pic".

- DDs goes to LFS Viewer/Data/dds.
- Pic goes to LFS Viewer/Data/pic.

Original files on lfs.net or lfsdatabase.

Hope you like it. Merry Christmas

Future Works._

- LX Textures for 2011. 17,3%
- Revolution Pack for 2011. Documentation over 0,17%.
- RP August 28th (from 2009) Video Teaser. Documentation and music theme 100%. Recording 0%.
- Hyper project. 2,37%
-LFS Magazine number 2 for 2011.
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer
I like, nice work as usual big man.
From the fileserv download - when I click on download this file "Christmas_Gift_2010.rar " it actually downloads an "image.jpg" file. The file size is same as the "Christmas_Gift_2010.rar" from the megaupload link.

Can't try it out at the moment, but thanks and Merry Christmas!
#4 - Lynce
Quote from 91mason91 :I like, nice work as usual big man.

Thank you, but in this case my motivation is down. I'm sorry. Really is nothing special. I hope, the next time I'll make a nice work for the community.

Quote from Silverracer :From the fileserv download - when I click on download this file "Christmas_Gift_2010.rar " it actually downloads an "image.jpg" file. The file size is same as the "Christmas_Gift_2010.rar" from the megaupload link.

Can't try it out at the moment, but thanks and Merry Christmas!

Thank you.

Left click on "Download this file"(yes, is an image but is a buttom also) and must be open a window. Sure the file is a .rar. I made this test before. Maybe, talk we about different things? Hehehehe.

Merry christmas, brother.
I like
I think its to do with the Chrome browser Works fine on Firefox. Clicking on the "download this file" button brings up the save-as box. Chrome just downloads "image.jpg" which cannot be opened. Maybe someone with Chrome + Firefox can test it, or everyone just use FF to download it
Looks quite good Lynce! Thanks for that.
Very nice, using it atm and looks awesome as always !
Merry Christmas Lynce
Good work as always, Lynce .
merry christmas
Looks great, thanks for sharing
Brilliant stuff
Agreed. I think your work has yet to be toppled in terms of quality.
And again you make a nice gift for LFS users. You are probably the only one that still cares about LFS and it's players here...Nice to see and great work as usual.
really good stuffs here Lynce and once again u bring new stuffs to us..

have a really good xmas with family and a happy new year man..
Nice
Merry christmas and happy new year to all.

Thanks for the feedbacks.

I read on some forum about this work. People prefer in-game textures.

As always, for sure, criticisms, comments, flames, is welcome. I'm glad to read all points of view to imrprove my work and suggestion for future projects. I take it into account and I read it with atention.

Don't forget about this, please. Thank you very much.
happy new year to you aswell lynce, you are in my eyes, the fourth unnofocial developer of lfs
Looks beautiful, thanks Lynce!
Looks great! Thank you
Lynce,

watching you for quite a long time. You seems to be very tallented.
My thumbs up for you, good luck and please do not loose the pasion!
can someone please upload it for me? :c
Quote from driftbrk :can someone please upload it for me? :c

Yeah that would be nice, I'm right now making maybe 3rd collection of all these mods and it seems to pay off now as MOST of the stuff is offline by all the years and LFS dies, really dies. Scraping and looking on what I saved years back. LFSDB is dead, sites go down like flies and so do files on them.
LFSDB was nice, it had a lot of mods there, dunno why it went caput.

Lynce's site and downloads are 99% dead. For the packs so far I managed to find 1-2 downloads from the hordes of useless mirrors there were. One year Lynce's site works and it has the stuff, next year, gone.

So much work from Lynce and other modders but no reliable source for others to get their work.

Christmas Gift 2010
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG