The online racing simulator
Question
(6 posts, started )
Question
So if i setup my server for example at max guest 47 my server refreshes last in all server list.But some times i found a max guest number then my server refresh first in all server list.So who can say me how i can find this numbet when my server refreshes not last.

P.s this number in other day is beeing difrent.
Could you try to re-itterate what you're saying? I don't really understand.

The max guest shown on the server list is different to the one that you've set or what? I'm confused.
The list is sorted by PING time by default. You (and anyone) can change the sort order to other columns such as SERVER NAME, TRACK NAME, NUMBER OF ACTIVE CONNECTIONS. You cannot force your server to the top of the list because every player change change the order by clicking the column name to resort it.

DEFAULT PING SORT EXAMPLE:
I may display the list and because I am in a differnet country to you, the servers at the top of my list will have a different ping to the servers in your list.

Hope this helps.
yea but.Then i refresh all servers my server is beeing first(Ping sorted)But then refreshin my server apears last.Now understand?
It's a bit hard to give an answer. We don't know what sort of PINGS you are getting for all the other servers. Is it possible you can do a screen shot from the first time and the second time?

I think CTRL+S makes a screeen shot intothe LFS/data/shots/ folder even when you are not driving.
HERE some screens.

You see that in first screen almost all server refreshed.
In second scren you see my server firsto of all servers but it wasnt in screen1.
Attached images
ss.JPG
ss2.JPG

Question
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG