The online racing simulator
Car Colors - How to...
(9 posts, started )
Car Colors - How to...
I think you all know you can type a value when adjusting your setup (with Alt + Right click, IIRC), anyway i tried to do the same in the car color selection screen, but the Alt+RC did not work. So i want to ask: Can I type for example a RGB value for the colors using some other way, or it can only be done by using the sliders? It would make it a lot easier to add a specific color to the car...
#2 - JJ72
it seems to be you can't.

but a "quick" way would be to make a blank skin and specify the colour in photoshop.
Nope, can only be done via the sliders.
Inputting a value directly is just right click, btw.
Quote from jonny__27 :I think you all know you can type a value when adjusting your setup (with Alt + Right click, IIRC), anyway i tried to do the same in the car color selection screen, but the Alt+RC did not work. So i want to ask: Can I type for example a RGB value for the colors using some other way, or it can only be done by using the sliders? It would make it a lot easier to add a specific color to the car...

You can type a value by right clicking, you don't need ALT and you can't use it for colours. But you can copy-paste values with CTRL-RC and Shift-RC.
I don't think the colour sliders *quite* go from 0-255 in the normal way anyway. It seems the ends are clipped.
Quote from Crashgate3 :I don't think the colour sliders *quite* go from 0-255 in the normal way anyway. It seems the ends are clipped.

Yeah, when I set my car black it's not as dark as a totally black skin.
Quote from _--NZ--_[HUN] :Yeah, when I set my car black it's not as dark as a totally black skin.

My car is so black that it creates a hole in the time-space continuum.
Quote from breadfan :My car is so black that it creates a hole in the time-space continuum.

I always wondered why it sucked so much.
Badum-tish!

Car Colors - How to...
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG