The online racing simulator
RedLine Racing
(10 posts, closed, started )
RedLine Racing
Since you guys have to destroy another thread take all things here instead!
The thread you're referring to undergoes a regular cleanup. Maybe you're new to this and you don't know it, but I guess it will be sensibly trimmed when needed, as it has been in the past. That was the right place for a discussion about a specific issue, but you may also ignore that discussions about servers and LFS users are generally discouraged (and with good reason) on this forum as a form of naming and shaming.
Quote from dennisgtr32 :Since you guys have to destroy another thread take all things here instead!

And you became a moderator when exactly?
Quote from The Moose :And you became a moderator when exactly?

.....as soon as he hit 20 posts

I've only got five more to go until official mod status
Requesting a fresh and nice cleanup from the Mods. Thanks!
shut, not enough posts to be a mod and close this one!
I'm quite sure if this topic would have named 'UKCT' or 'CTRA' it would be closed or deleted just in time.

But it's named 'RedLine Racing' - BTW wrong spell, correct would be 'Redline Racing', and so it's still around and open for further, pointless postings.

Requesting again a handy, fresh cleanup ... thanks!
Simple solution, lets just eliminate posts on the forums, then there can't be differences in opinion. If there's a difference of opinion in a PM, Ban all involved parties.

Great, now we've just turned the forums into a Redline server.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Great, now we've just turned the forums into a Redline server.

lol, and I just forgot to say: "Thank you all for the publicity!"
This needs no cleanup, this needs a lock.

So that's what I'm doing

actually to be honest, I'm locking this because everyone here is sick of this debate between RR and everyone else, so .. I'm locking it because.. like I said, no one wants to put up with it!
I know I don't, Sam just cleaned out 10 pages of it, so I don't think he wants to, Gunn for sure doesn't, and Franky isn't around.
This thread is closed

RedLine Racing
(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG