The online racing simulator
Vote for lfs!!
(28 posts, started )
Vote for lfs!!
What's the point of having a poll unless it's unbiased? Not everyone might think LFS deserves 10 stars you know. I'd rather people gave the honest oppinion, instead of every LFS-fanboy running around clicking 10 on every site they see.

(note: I'm not implying you're a fanboy Gabkicks)
i'm just saying i gave it a 10. i dont think lfs is a ten... but it deffinatly isnt a 6. i guess the poll doesnt really matter but i was bored.
Gave LFS an honest 8 fwiw
Who the hell are SRW anyway?
Quote from Gabkicks :i'm just saying i gave it a 10. i dont think lfs is a ten... but it deffinatly isnt a 6. i guess the poll doesnt really matter but i was bored.

I gave it a 10 , and think it has the capability to break the barrier for 11 and 12 .
I gave it a honest 9. Sound and GTR cockpits made me cut out the final point
i gave it a 10,although honesty 9 in my mind i gave 10.as i think we have to.
All though am a huge LFS fan/supporter, 8 from me..
Reason; LFS is a huge game with alot of cool stuff and mostly everything with the game deserves a 10.
But then there are bugs and related that makes it 8/10.
I just can't understand why people have voted the game so low (6.8 isn't very good IMO). This is ofcourse a matter of personal opinion, but i don't think those voters have played and enjoyed the game as much as they could have.
is there a sabotage? maybe some people voted 1 altghough they have never played it.
Quote from audimasta :I just can't understand why people have voted the game so low (6.8 isn't very good IMO). This is ofcourse a matter of personal opinion, but i don't think those voters have played and enjoyed the game as much as they could have.

Probably alot of people who hasnt even played that vote...
Just to mess it up...
Quote from blackfang :Probably alot of people who hasnt even played that vote...
Just to mess it up...

as i said before
I've played an MMORPG since april 2003 and am in one the #2 strongest crew.. We are over 120-140 members and if I had posted the vote
link in our forum, or gotten the crew leader to send it out to the crew
telling em to vote 10, sure would be changed

But then again, it wouldnt be fair, but sure wouldnt mess it up
lol
Quote from frokki :old
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=13211

in english: this is a double -thread from the same subject (that itself seems to be qustionable)

Whats double thread?? The other thread you mention is basicly a discussion about the ranking/points of LFS...
This thread is about voting for lfs
2 seperate things...

But, yeah, it shouldnt need to be 2 posts about it....
I gave an 8
LfS is a great game but still much space to improve.....graphic and damage
give it a 10 ..
200 10 point votes from me
noobs... they dont have any kind of ip ban, you can even vote 10000 points with one vote but you get an sql error
Like I said in the other thread, manipulating any polls is childish and stupid. I suggest the link will be removed.

And for you true fanboys, think of the negative publicity manipulating the poll may cause, a worst-case-scenario when simracingworld.com releases a news report that includes few screenshot from this thread and the poll results and server stats before and after the rush.
#22 - SamH
I agree with the dissenters, tbh. I'd rather see LFS get genuinely honest votes.

Advertising the vote, I have no issue with. I don't see why LFS should suffer in the rankings just because we've all never heard of their website or magazine.. but vote with honesty, and vote once. Tell your LFS buddies, and encourage them to do the same - once, and honestly.
I just voted for all my friends and family members
and it wasnt 200, the value just increased by 200 when I made that flood script, so over a time of 20 or 30 minutes there were also a lot clicks from this thread and lfs.de. Maybe I just made 50 or 60 clicks

I got a huuuge family you know
lol
LFS Already leads the user rating with a fair margin, 7.8 followed by GTR's 6.9
Leave it alone, ok?
Anyways, the "hotness" of a sim seems to be measured by the amount of votes/clicks it got recently, not by the user rating (or maybe a combination of both).

But for Christs sake, RBR has a user voting of 5.8. So much to "Sim"RacingWorld.

Vote for lfs!!
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG