The online racing simulator
I need help with shifting
(4 posts, started )
Ok. Here's the deal. When i put the car into first and accelerate, it goes to redline. I then shift up using my paddle shifters, and it stays redlining. I can shift all the way up and it will still be redlining. I tried turning off clutch controls, turning them back on, turning off auto clutch, turning it back on, and nothing happens. Obviously, this is my first rodeo. Please give me some suggestions.
What controls are you using?

If this happens instantly it sounds like your clutch is constantly engaged, if using pedals, you might need to flip the clutch axis in the controls > axes/ffb menu.
Try going to options > display> show pedals, once enabled, you'll see three bars in the bottom right corner of the screen, blue is for clutch.

If it's an issue that occurs after driving for a while, you're overheating the clutch, in cars wthout ignition cut, you need to lift while upshifting to avoid this. If you press F9 while driving, you'll see screen showing you your tyre temp and on the bottom of the screen, there's a little bar labelled 'CT' - this is your clutch temp and it fills with orange the hotter the clutch gets, if it's too hot, it'll eventually start slipping.
I am using a g920, with paddles and all three pedals. Thank you so much.
check your pedals and see if it always pressing the clutch or not
if it is go to controls and switch the axis on the clutch it may work and if not try to click the clutch and see the bars right ? when you press the clutch you gonna see a one moving like for example ...axis x or axis y , press the clutch then press the name of it and now your problem should be solved , lemme know if you want anything else Big grin !

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG