The online racing simulator
Convertible cars?
(40 posts, started )
Quote from NightShift :Nice vids, tough I'd like to see the XRG/XRT popup headlights working in game before this

I'd rather have working tail lights, and head lights on all cars in addition to high beams. At the dusk/sunset tracks, it would be realistic to drive around with headlights and tail lights.
FZ5 would have a Targa roof then, with two flaps wich u can take off
Quote from DanielC :You can't put a roof on the RAC though ... making it open top, and not " convertable " ...

Yeah, you'd have to go aftermarket for that.
Umm, guys, I think you are forgetting cars like the Honda S2000, the Mazda miata, and a host of other roadsters.

Those ONLY came as convertible, yet they make GREAT track cars.

PS: Yes, I know there is a hardtop option, but that is still NOT a "fixed" roof.
i think this would be amazing - but since some people dont seem to agree have something like ALT or some free button to lfs to put your roof up and down - then this gives the freedom of roof or no roof - just like the UF1 and LX's. + 5 (000,000) nice idea - amazing renders
Because no-one would ever try to raise or lower the roof in the middle of a race.

Plus neither the LX nor the UF1 have folding roofs, they are on or off.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Because no-one would ever try to raise or lower the roof in the middle of a race.

Plus neither the LX nor the UF1 have folding roofs, they are on or off.

i didnt say they had folding roofs - i said so ya can have the freedom of having a roof/no roof
But why would you need to take them on/off on-track? You can do it in the pits. Plus it wouldn't be able to go back on after taking it off, as they aren't stored in the car (At least not the the UF1 anyway...). And in the UF1 it requires the use of an angle grinder or similar, as it doesn't exactly screw on/off
-
(dougie-lampkin) DELETED by dougie-lampkin : double post FTL
That's drifters for you

Sam
Quote from Dark Elite :That's drifters for you

Sam

only coz it says im a drifter on my name - doesnt mean i dont do racing, rallying, autotesting, autosolo's, autograss, quad biking, motorbiking and many more which i do in real life!

and on lfs i do all things possible
Ahh, chillax, I was only messing around - if you catch me when I'm very drunk and getting all "you're my best friend ever", I might even admit that I have respect for the incredible car control that some drifters can show. I, for one, probably couldn't do it.

This is not quotable.

Sam
Quote from Dark Elite :Ahh, chillax, I was only messing around - if you catch me when I'm very drunk and getting all "you're my best friend ever", I might even admit that I have respect for the incredible car control that some drifters can show. I, for one, probably couldn't do it.

This is not quotable.

Sam

lol.. /end newbness

Convertible cars?
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG