The online racing simulator
nice pic tho its not just tha spray that is missing.... lights should be on as its raining

decided to start my very own rain pic..this is a 10 min job and still a WIP.....

mad
Attached images
rain.jpg
It's hard to get the spraying right on the first car... :/

Quote :and start to get used to thubnais :P

?
Thumbnails? I created one this time, but the forums creates a simple link to the image. :P
/edit: Oh, I just saw an option in the ucp... *addsthumbnail
Did another one:

eat that Raikkonen!!!

nice rain..... something not right with that lighting in the background tho..

mad
to bad you dont see wheels and spoilers disconnected and flying around
Quote from ThunderX86 :Did another one:

awesome!!!
Attached images
fo8 rain.jpg
Quote from VALE 46 :..

I know. :P
But if I did the spraying stronger, too much of the pic would be white. :P
quote didnt work... is at valve and his f08

tooo much..... its like the engine has blown!
Attached images
fo8 rain2.jpg
That one is cool! But I honestly think the mist isn't that transparent all the way through. It would be quite a thick amount of mist and gets less dense on the top, while the bottom stays pretty thick. Because by doing this, your picture won't just look like a 'cloud' layer that is quite flat.... it would give it some depth by making it thick at the bottom, and misty near the top.

Also the mist isn't kind of water droppy like that, mist is mist for when a car goes that fast!

Here are some pic examples
http://www.luna.co.uk/~daveg/silver02.jpg (thick mist, soft)
http://www.luna.co.uk/~daveg/figben02.jpg (water spray from under front tire, usually is a straight 'arrow' shape shooting out... also water on rear tires 'curls' around)
http://www.atlasf1.com/99/nov24/gray2-1.jpg

But you don't have to make changes to it... just maybe hoping people will get better and better at these beautful rain piccies!
and now for a step backwards lol

lol Takumi, you REALLY want those headlights to work in your night mod huh
it's true,,.. it's allllll true

/me wails
Attached images
F08 spray.jpg
Thats awesome vale

but here's my new edit, thats mainly made to show off the skin i made for an event we are having on friday at PitStop servers. And i added 2 "illegal" pictures, pls don't ban me, i'm getting my licence next week. I promise!
Attached images
opened_forever.jpg
In The Rain_XFR.jpg
In The Rain_XRG.jpg
. .
Attached images
lx6 rain2.jpg
both of those last 2 from you vale are fantastic (i especially love the one of the FV8; besides the game lighting, the movement of the particles .. looks real lol)
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Thats awesome vale

but here's my new edit, thats mainly made to show off the skin i made for an event we are having on friday at PitStop servers. And i added 2 "illegal" pictures, pls don't ban me, i'm getting my licence next week. I promise!

Your still using the cracker, why?
You're still a demo racer, why?

@Vale, nice job. Love that aerial shot of the dSRC FO8
actually i'm still a "cracker" because i just want to edit pictures, racing isn't important, maybe if LFS had photomode (flamesuit is ready), just think that this picture could have been taken with a push of a button:

(other games just suck, so pls don't tell me to use other games to edit pictures)
Attached images
opened_gprev.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG