The online racing simulator
hello i havent played the game for more than 6 months and i wanted to play on JaR server but i get a "connection refused" message. I'm guessing that i'm banned but for what reason ? I remember i didnt get banned last time i joined. Is there a discord server or an admin here that can help me ? thanks
idk seems like a fun server to me
Attached images
Screenshot 2023-03-01 000052.png
Hey guys... why I was banned from the server? Tks
@federal_br
the log says 7d ban for "causing chaos with afk players"
Quote from turbofan :@federal_br
the log says 7d ban for "causing chaos with afk players"

Ok I agree... but 7 days is unbelievable Bro!
-
(johneysvk) DELETED by johneysvk : pointless sarcastic response
Quote from Federal_br :Ok I agree... but 7 days is unbelievable Bro!

I think the ban duration increases with the amount of bans you had (not only the charges). So if you had 7 days for this one, expect either 14 or 31 days next.
@cuni
yes but that is only guidelines (12h, 7d, 30d, perm), some exceptions can happen regarding ban length

@federal_br
log states it is your first ban, and as i couldnt talk with the admin who banned you, i have some doubts he made a mistake, so u are unbanned from now, but please keep it as clean as possible when are back on server.
Hello i got banned can i know the reason and the ban lenght and if its possible can i get a unban?
@noxcho
on april 7, u got banned 7 days for reckless driving
hi, my name is max max, or syecvs. I've been banned and I want to know why, how long I was banned.
@syecvs
when u dont understand after 3 bans, what do u expect ?

- it's your 4th ban
- reckless driving
- 30 days duration
hi guys.. i got banned 3 days ago from a system error i guess
second time now im getting banned by mistake..
im a vip daily driver so i know the rules..

i was parked just after a cruise with 10 cars .. and one car got wrecked into us at the gas station and he hit many cars in same time... and i got banned right away automaticly...

i was waiting for the unban but now im still waiting, can i get unban please..
FrankGod.Qc - FrankGsR.QcR
thank you
I was banned for being stupid and clip someone car
I got banned unfairly by an admin for 1 day ahahaha , the admin was such a brash lol
@bruhmomento
your narrative needs an update :
- it is your 8th 'unfair' ban
- ban length is now 180 days

how can u even get 8 bans in the first place ? u must have no respect for simple rules whatsoever, try single player.
How?? I bought s3 like a month or 2? Can you see the logins? How can i be even banned 8 times
How i got banned 8 times? I don't even log into just a ride that often?
got unbanned yay ::=)
Well I made a mistake with username
The 8 bans user is bruh.31 not bruhmomento (who is back unbanned)

apologies
Hello, i got banned. I just want to know how many days? And i want to know discord server, if there is. Thank u
@alptigin41
you're not in the ban log, may be it was only a kick, or the ban expired
you should be able to join again
Turbo can you give the discord link? It doesn't work.

@turbofan
bonjour , je rentre du boulot après deux jours et je ne peut pas jouet !!!
Good evening, I was recently banned from the server for reckless driving, it's my first ban (as far as I remember) this is due to the fact that I don't have a very good internet connection, having high ping spikes, and the car that I was flying was something difficult to fly (and I'm not a good pilot either), is there any way I can get help from an admin? or a discord server?
This thread is closed

serveur just a ride
(353 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG