things to do:

Better template
Better aerodynamic
Interior textures

Please give your feedback!

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Cool PorscheCool.It s fun to driveNod
πŸ’šlooks enormous
So well built! Wish I had a proper Wheel Setup already, love how precise and sharp it behaves on max attack :3
Thumbs up Very well done and beautiful skin. Very pleasant car to drive, the sound is very immersive too. Thank you so much.Smile

Just a question. Is there a way to not have counter displays that follow the view? With the trackir, it's annoying Big grin.
#6 - Nov9
great
behaves like a GT3, of course, i helped develop it Big grin
Just amaizing !!!!! 😎
Just amazing bro !!! πŸ’―
Very nice to drive and well balanced.
This car has been selected for next RTFR XL,so I used my free time today and started to make a skin. I noticed some inconsistency in triangles selection for skin and lights mapping around rear lights between right and left lights,best seen in viewer with simple lighting or on wireframe. Just a small mistake,if you're a perfectionist,you might want to fix it,but it's nothing what would fall in eyes in normal cases.
Attached images
Pochete.jpg
λ‹€ μ’‹κΈ΄ν•œλ° λ‚˜λŠ”s3κ°€ μ•„λ‹ˆμ—¬μ„œ λ‹€μš΄λ‘œλ“œλ₯Ό λͺ»ν•¨γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
Quote from seoseo :λ‹€ μ’‹κΈ΄ν•œλ° λ‚˜λŠ”s3κ°€ μ•„λ‹ˆμ—¬μ„œ λ‹€μš΄λ‘œλ“œλ₯Ό λͺ»ν•¨γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

Car mods are only available to S3 licensed users. You can buy a license on the Shop page.
Great car to drive. Of the GT3 cars, this is the only one I feel comfortable driving - doesn't try to kill me when I turn the wheel!

Would it be possible for this car to have R2 slick tyres, along with R3 and R4?

I make my own layouts, and generally have them set for single hotlap sessions, and even with R3's set to minimum pressure, tyre outers not heating up till I've almost finished the lap, and inners still blue with cold.

POCHETE 118 GT3
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG