The online racing simulator
Sim Broadcasts Soccar Cup 2023 - £12 voucher raffle

As with the first edition of the Soccar Cup, this time we do have a generous person as well - kristofferandersen kindly donating a £12 voucher to be won by one lucky person!

Rules of the raffle:

This thread will open once the commentators announce it during the Sunday's broadcast and will only be open for a short time, so be sure to tune in from the start (12:00 UTC) for your chance to enter! Afterwards, you may sign up by posting in this thread.

Any license level may enter - Demo, S1, S2 and S3 licensed drivers. Only limitation is for Demo accounts, which have to be older than 3 months at the day of the broadcast.
After 3rd place game, this thread will be locked again and one lucky winner will be drawn by a random number draw, based on their thread post number - if you post first, your post number will be 2, then 3, etc.

Good luck, enjoy the Soccar Cup 2023 with us on Sunday 29th January, 12:00 UTC, and watch the draw live, on https://www.twitch.tv/simbroadcasts ! Smile

Video of the draw:

lets go!
#3 - cuni
Oh yeah baby
Good Luck Everyone!
Come on boys!
that sniper is spy!!!!! also lfs is cool game i am in this giveaway hope i win
#7 - gu3st
Gggggggg
Great fights we had in the Matches shown, good luck to the teams still remaining!
Timdecnodder 😅
I'm in
not taking part in this
Hello
Ich bin dabei Tilt
yes
Rickymania
inb4
go wr
PauseChamp
Entered, if i win it i'll use it to gift my friend S2
somh