Quote :V8 476hp 700nm
3 configuration

Version 2

New Spokes
Aerodynamic fix
Dashboard map changes

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Beautiful mod.
Do you plan to add a template for skins?
Awesome mod
This mod is near approval but I note a problem.

1) Intellectual property says "This Vehicle Mod is a fictional one." which is not correct. It should say "Inspired by a real vehicle" and the name of the inspiring vehicle should be declared there.
#5 - P V L
Hello, first of all thanks for this nice done mod. I really enjoy it and almost anything feels and
looks nice.Na-na Just some minor adjustments could make it even better, like all the lights could

be brighter and the visible difference from rear lights just to brake lights better ? I know, the 3rd

brake light helps a bit, but still would be great to have it like that. Nod And another thing on a really

so nice done mod that looks a bit weird to me is the chrome rings on dash are not really circles. Cool

I have no idea if its possible from LFS mod editor limitations and how much work would be needed

to get it actually circled but would appreciate a lot. Thumbs up Thanks for a great car, PVL. Wave
На низкой графике машина часто показывает модель самого низкого уровня и меняет цвет.

Вот в этой ветке обсуждали, как это исправить, и пример с автобусом есть.
Attached images
lfs_00000062.jpg
lfs_00000061.jpg
Hi! This mod is great! BUT can you please make TC (traction control) work? Also, I am the one driving the military skin Big grin
hola alguien que me pueda desir como se descargan los mods
Quote from matiascur :hola alguien que me pueda desir como se descargan los mods

No hay que descargar arquivios manualmente. En el juego entra Garage, clica el boton "Mods", escoje lo que quieres, y el mod será descargado, y immediatamente podras conducirlo.
Oi, any possibilty to have this mod back into Public? It was nice looking and nice to drive
Let's let the automatic clutch be adjustable and drive manually.

GG55 AMD
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG