The online racing simulator
Ah yes, I forgot about the grid limitation. Then I guess demo drivers won't be allowed.
finally XFG and I will not be able to join... Big grin
Thanks for the good and clean racing!
my internet conn failed just after green lights. Forgot to charge my phone
Quote from lucaf :my internet conn failed just after green lights. Forgot to charge my phone

Do you use your phone as a hotspot?
I will record second video in a couple days.

195th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

This demo combo attracted a good crowd to race and it was the 1st time since 183rd RTFR when grid had more than 20 cars. And since the combo was pretty familiar for most,it was more racer vs racer battling than vs track or car,resulting in quite many position changes through out the race.

LBR scored his 2nd RTFR pole position with a margin of 0.02 seconds over closest rival and it looked good in terms of competition for win. Unfortunatelly the polesitter realized he had wrong setup after he was passed entering back straight and retired,leaving his front row mate Fast practically alone on the way to victory. The lithuanian led every single lap and scored his 5th win (15th driver to score 5 or more wins) and 9th top5 finish. Maciek tried to challenge the leader,but never got close enough for realistic attack on position,so he had to settle for 2nd place finish,improving his previous best finish by 1 position,he also improved his best qualifying result by 3 positions with his 3rd place,3 top5 finishes now in his account. 3rd position was also best ever position for someone - Jeff had already 6 top5 finishes,none of them higher than 5th,in this race he finally improves it to 3rd place. Texas returned to RTFR after 10 races break and scored his 3rd top5 finish with 4th place finish,5th was winner of previous race Unite,collecting 7th top5 finish for himself.

It is now the biggest break in RGE racing - next tuesday race is 2 weeks apart from this one,but next event will be AWS2019 4th round,run in dusty shorttrack oval with RB4. As usual next RTFR will feature slick tires wearing car.
Attached images
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
q.png
it was my first competitive race and I'm happy with the result. I was last but I tried to keep up. I'm training for the next race and I'd like some advice on driving the mrt.Sorry for my bad english I'm french. Thanks all
Here's the promised TV video:

196th RTFR info

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: B2マ FasT
Last UFR race won by: Botsi (178th RTFR - BL GP Track)
Most UFR race wins: v\A.Wiśniewski - 2 wins (Poland,Latvia - 4 wins)
Last Westhill race won by: B2マ FasT (179th RTFR - XFG @ WE RGE-Tunnels)
Most Westhill race wins: v\A.Wiśniewski - 4 wins (Finland - 7 wins)
Current rating leader: GenR uNite (+27 points)

2019 standings after 3 of 25 races:
GenR uNite - 38
B2マ FasT - 36
M@CI3K - 24
Event rating,standings and other statistics

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Attached images
RTFR.jpg
196th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

This was the 1st of 2 back to back UF@Westhill races - in the normal RTFR we had the faster UFR at Westhill's longer configuration in reverse direction,a combo with it's own characteristics. Some likes this car,some not at all,still the event gathered up 20 drivers,allthough only 17 of them started the race.

The combo's WR holder V.Laguckas proved his rights of being called fastest at this with best laps in both sessions,setting in qualifying faster laptime than 2nd best in hotlap charts,just 0.25s shy of his own WR. It was his 4th qualifying in RTFR and the 1st pole position might have been the reason for him to start an RTFR race for the first time - he led every single meter of the 16 lap race and became 68th member in the RTFR winners club,already 2nd new one this year. The 3rd most successful driver of RTFR Botsi was able to clinch just 2nd position today,picking up his 27th top5 finish,3rd was another finn and 2019 standings leader Unite,stretching his top5 streak to 6 and total amount to 8. 3-time winner R.Kardol finished 4th,which is his 13th top5 finish,followed by Sobis in 5th with 4th top5 finish.

Part 2 of the UF@WE streak is next tuesday at RTFR XL - the slower UF1 will be raced in shorter configuration of Westhill named National,full info will be posted later this evening. But 2 weeks after this race is the next normal RTFR planned,as per usual system it will be a road legal car race,more details in the weekend before it. Also next week RGE offers the chance to race in the AWS classic - FXR @ BL Rallycross,the slippery race will start the final 1/3 of the season,signups still open for it.
Attached images
q.png
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
197th RTFR info

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: LLM.V. Laguckas - 2 in row for Lithuania
Last RAC race won by: B2マ FasT (177th RTFR - SO Sprint 2 rev)
Most RAC race wins: TEM/Y.Laprevotte - 2 wins (Grenland - 2 wins)
Last Aston race won by: B2マ FasT (189th RTFR - FXO @ AS National rev)
Most Aston race wins: Agent - 4 wins (Latvia - 10 wins)
Current rating leader: GenR uNite (+25 points)

2019 standings after 4 of 25 races:
GenR uNite - 49
B2マ FasT - 36
R. Kardol - 30

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Attached images
RTFR.jpg
197th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

The finnish made Raceabout is the least popular car in LFS,this does reflect also in attendance in RTFR,as before this race it was the only car having less than 10 drivers per race attendance. The origin of this car was visible also in attendance - 6 of 11 drivers originate from same country as the car. Another fun fact to add - the winner after 15 laps race had 15 times bigger gap in results over closest rival than in qualifying,the rival did change though.

Late in qualifying Botsi set the fastest laptime,beating previous best by just 1 hundreth of a second. Practically as tight was the race - despite leading the majority of it,Botsi never got a safe distance,but still completed the race distance 1st,even if it was 7th closest finish in RTFR history. With this event Botsi gained his 13th pole position (2nd most),14th win (tied 2nd most) and 28th top5 finish - with this he now is 2nd most successful driver in RTFR history. Unite was only 3rd on grid,but climbed up to 2nd place early in the race and started to chase down the leader,despite slipping in the lead at the end of 11th lap,he could not hold it and lost again - the chase never ended successfully,2nd place finish for him,but he scored his 3rd fastest lap of the race and increased his top5 finish count to 9. R.Kardol lost contact to leading duo and had to settle for 3rd,14th top5 finish in his account. Strutter repeated his best RTFR finish - 4th,5th top5 finish for him,but the unofficial king of 5th place finishes Jeff continued his reign with another one,8th top5 finish for him.

After the race with Finnabout there will be 2 weeks break in RTFR racing - then a full race car will await to be raced,which and where as always in weekend before it. 3 weeks from this race the next RTFR XL is scheduled with FXO at SO Long.
Attached images
q.png
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
my incar. sorry for start hit Katila. I was still in pits while race was voted, didnt realize time passing. Jumped on the grid bit confused without testing changes I made to differential. Some nice battle after all
198th RTFR info

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: Botsi
Last MRT race won by: Botsi (180th RTFR - SO Chicane Route rev)
Most MRT race wins: v\A.Wiśniewski - 2 wins (Poland,Finland - 2 wins)
Last Westhill race won by: LLM.V. Laguckas (196th RTFR - UFR @ AS International rev)
Most Westhill race wins: v\A.Wiśniewski - 4 wins (Finland - 7 wins)
Current rating leader: GenR uNite (+37 points)

2019 standings after 5 of 25 races:
GenR uNite - 60
R. Kardol - 40
B2マ FasT - 36

Attached images
RTFR.jpg
198th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

In the 198th RTFR we had something different and quite difficult - the MRT was raced in custom track,layout out around backside of the grandstands of Westhill main straight and parklot near it. Narrow,twitchy and sharp turns mostly describe the track,passing chances - minor,error chances - huge. 8 drivers from 13 finishing is actually not a bad result considering how much a small mistake could affect chances to carry on racing.

After many years finally there is a 2nd driver to reach 15 wins mark in RTFR - Botsi did it yesterday. But the achievement didn't came easy,as Botsi lost the lead early in race and could retake it due opponent's error. After retaking the lead,Botsi could hold his concentration and lead the remaining 25 laps to take 2nd race win in row for the 2nd time. Despite tying Agent in most wins chart,Botsi still remains all-time 2nd most successful racer as he has less pole positions - 14 (5 less),he collected also his 12th fastest lap of the race and 29th top5 finish (4th most). Unite tried to catch his countryman,but never found a way past him,eventually even dropping further behind due mistake - 10th top5 finish for him. R.Kardol led the first 9 laps before making a mistake under pressure,3rd place finish at the end,top5 count inceased to 15. Jeff scored his 2nd top5 finish that isn't 5th place - 4th place,9th top5 finish for him,despite few mistakes during the race,Strutter was able to get back in top5 as the closer,6th effort for him.

Next week RTFR goes XL again - FXO will be raced in the longest South City official configuration City Long,full info will be posted tomorrow,week after that normal RTFR will return with a street legal car. Next RTFR will be the 199th,which means the anniversary 200th will be up after it. As in for the 100th event,the combo will be decided by community in open voting,but first we need to gather up suggestions from all the race winners - please don't forget to reply to the message!
Attached images
q.png
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
Here's my pole lap:

199th RTFR info

Important note: Due summer time change in Europe,the UTC time of the event has been changed! If time in your country hasn't been changed to summer time in past weekend,make sure you check the correct time!

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: Botsi (2 in row)
Last XRG race won by: B2マ Storm (2 in row for B2マ) (181st RTFR - RO ISSC Long)
Most XRG race wins: CoRe A.Laipnieks - 2 wins (Latvia,Finland - 3 wins)
Last Kyoto race won by: B2マ FasT (193rd RTFR - XRT @ KY GP Alternate)
Most Kyoto race wins: S M.Kapal, Iron|J.Vähäkuopus, ixion.Zeus - 2 wins (Finland - 5 wins)
Current rating leader: GenR uNite (+40 points)

2019 standings after 6 of 25 races:
GenR uNite - 70
R. Kardol - 50
Botsi - 41

Attached images
RTFR.jpg
could it be DDoS? The timing is quite specific. Waiting for backup server?
So trouble with server again - switching to backup host,server name=RTFR,pass=green
199th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

2nd race in row with somewhat experimental track,but this time different one - it deffinitelly featured a lot of space for head to head racing and offered good overtaking opportunities and even possibility to fight back.

Already during pre-race practice Unite set the best time,improved it in qualifying,but just to improve and set the final track record during the race. The rating and 2019 standings leader was the one to beat yesterday,but he finished the race practically unchallenged,ending his countryman's winning streak. This was 2nd race win for Unite,while he also scored 2nd pole position,4th fastest lap of the race and 11th top5 finish (8th in row). The 2019 standings top3 finished in the exact same order,which means R.Kardol finished 2nd,scoring his 16th top5 finish and Botsi finished 3rd,which is his worst finish position since 165th RTFR - he had double figure amount of top2 finishes since that,30th top5 finish for him. Rejekt finished 4th,adding 3rd top5 finish to his achievements and "Mr.5th position" Jeff added another one to his records,his total of all top5 finishes is up to 10.

In 2 weeks normally it would be a slick tyre race,but it's still not decided,as the next RTFR is the anniversary 200th one! The voting for the combo is online since sunday,currently the possibility is high for XFR @ AS Historic,but it still can change - cast your vote!
Vote for car here: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/93209
Vote for track here: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/93210
Whichever combo ends up being voted,everyone is invited to the historic 200th event,as the 100th went into history as the most attended one by far. Of course the brand new fresh released Westhill had a huge impact on numbers back then. Even if it's the good old classic well known Aston,Kyoto or Fern Bay and probably we won't beat any records,we can still make a good race and celebrate the end of 2nd RTFR century!
Attached images
q.png
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
200th RTFR info

The final race of 2nd RTFR century is here and we're ready to celebrate another double zero number in event count. The public voting for this combo resulted in XFR at Aston Historic - this means that also the 2nd century celebration will be run with XF car,just different version. The selected track was by far most popular in prevoting suggestions,but barely was on top in voting.
Everyone is invited to this anniversary - let's have a good celebration race! Thanks to all racers for attendance and support during these 8 years!

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: GenR uNite (3 in row for Finland)
Last XFR race won by: Botsi (4 in row for Finland)(186th RTFR - AS Club Rev.)
Most XFR race wins: 23-troy - 2 wins (Finland - 4 wins)
Last Aston race won by: Botsi (197th RTFR - RAC @ AS North Rev.)
Most Aston race wins: Agent - 4 wins (Latvia - 10 wins)
Current rating leader: GenR uNite (+44 points)

2019 standings after 7 of 25 races:
GenR uNite - 90
R. Kardol - 66
Botsi - 56

Attached images
RTFR.jpg
Really great race at the front, altough last chicane of lap 1 was a bit messy Big grin had fun following the lead battle nonetheless, shame I only could keep up because of that when my tires were really going almost red at worst so I didn't have the confidence to do any sudden moves, but I'm happy with 3rd place Smile

Here's my POV entering to the chicane complex, I wanted to share this because something like this doesn't happen every day Big grin Sorry for the 4:3 dimension, my current monitor is a 19 inch CRT and I didn't bother with changing the resolution when i watched the rest of the replay after recording Tongue
Who's that guy parking it into the tyres? Face -> palm Shy

Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race (thread of 1st-218th / 2011-2019)
(1442 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG