The online racing simulator
Logo design help
(15 posts, started )
Logo design help
Hi all! I've been working on a logo idea that I have for a Formula 1 Team Manager game that I organise for fun with friends and family. I made a few sketches and I quite like the idea, but I've been trying to turn it into a digital version tonight, and get nothing but the children's drawing below. It really lacks a professional touch, but I have no idea how to proceed. I know this place is full of talented people. Is there someone here who could give me a hand?

I hope the idea is clear.. The initials of Formula 1 Team Manager are bent into a racing car shape.. I would love to have the year 2015 in it somewhere too. I tried that on the "sidepods" but the way I tried it, made the design even more laughable Shy
Pretty cool though!
Ill give it a crack tomorrow.
We can discuss about the fee later
You missed the t and m
Quote from jrd.racer :Ill give it a crack tomorrow.

Cool, thanks!
Quote from bmwe30m3 :We can discuss about the fee later

Haha, thanks a lot for that.. didn't think it could get any worse than my own masterpiece! Big grin
Hope I got the idea correct.

Quote :Haha, thanks a lot for that.. didn't think it could get any worse than my own masterpiece! Big grin

Wow, don't need to be rude, just because you lack artistic vision.
Thanks for your efforts jrd! It looks a bit smoother, but to be honest it's still not exactly the professional appearance I was looking for.

But maybe bmwe30m3 is right and I just lack artistic vision Tongue
What if you put the 2 behind the rear tire to look like a diffuser, use the tire as a 0 and then put the 15 on it like a car number?
Quote from lukelfs :Thought I'd give it a try,

http://i.imgur.com/hLCKUA1.png

That looks quite cool, thanks! Though what I liked most about my design was the fact that the letters formed the car, that idea is lost in your version. Many thanks for giving it a go though!

Quote from Bmxtwins :What if you put the 2 behind the rear tire to look like a diffuser, use the tire as a 0 and then put the 15 on it like a car number?

That sounds awesome! Letters forming the top line of the car, year numbers forming the bottom and tyre. Would also give me the possibility to use it for 84 years! Big grin
I was bored and did a "quick" edit. I know is the opposite of your idea, but I made it just in case you'd like to see a more realistic look.
Attached images
F1TM.png
Quote from Whiskey :I was bored and did a "quick" edit. I know is the opposite of your idea, but I made it just in case you'd like to see a more realistic look.

Thanks! It's the opposite indeed, but it looks perfectly fine and I might as well use that in the mean time. Do you have a version with a transparant background?
Done. I attach the psd file so anyone can tinker with the design.
Attached images
F1TM.png
Attached files
F1TM.psd - 1.3 MB - 556 views

Logo design help
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG