The online racing simulator
Quote from Smashmolth :i had to brake becouse i had so shitty line there. u should know that XRG has a bit less downforce than fbm.

My fault that you couldnt get your line right
My race basically was destroyed by a lag incident with you jarda, which is what i was askin for perm for, because you were lagging about
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
Get a room already
I remember better days and races than this one.
I liked this combo, i did many laps before the race..

In Q it was like i expected.. 4th place, 0.09 lost on 3rd

But in race i had timeout from the 4th place, rejoined but lost almost one lap..
I tried to manage the race without many mistakes, because i had acceptable pace, and setup was working perfectly (i didn't expect this). I had one contact with someone on the bridge, and the bridge wall did it's job.. i had damage and it was impossible to continue.. i made a pitstop and i said, lets try to longer this one to finish. It was somewhere about 75 minutes to go. The tires were working, i gained some positions, but i had a puncture about 5-10 minutes before finish.. Right front tire in the braking in T1.. It wasn't hard to drive with it, but I was much slower so i did th pitstop.. I returned to track right before leaders, so i let them do their own race. I pushed hard to get some of the lost time back, but in the last lap, Ive over pushed the curb and get on the roof..

The race didn't went as I expected.. But I had good time, I like this car and I like driving in traffic

Thanks to Inex guys and CoRe for great lapping

I hope tracker will be repaired, because I am missing two laps on it.. (Maybe that timeout..)
Quote from Denny12 :I liked this combo, i did many laps before the race..

In Q it was like i expected.. 4th place, 0.09 lost on 3rd

But in race i had timeout from the 4th place, rejoined but lost almost one lap..
I tried to manage the race without many mistakes, because i had acceptable pace, and setup was working perfectly (i didn't expect this). I had one contact with someone on the bridge, and the bridge wall did it's job.. i had damage and it was impossible to continue.. i made a pitstop and i said, lets try to longer this one to finish. It was somewhere about 75 minutes to go. The tires were working, i gained some positions, but i had a puncture about 5-10 minutes before finish.. Right front tire in the braking in T1.. It wasn't hard to drive with it, but I was much slower so i did th pitstop.. I returned to track right before leaders, so i let them do their own race. I pushed hard to get some of the lost time back, but in the last lap, Ive over pushed the curb and get on the roof..

The race didn't went as I expected.. But I had good time, I like this car and I like driving in traffic

Thanks to Inex guys and CoRe for great lapping

I hope tracker will be repaired, because I am missing two laps on it.. (Maybe that timeout..)

you only of fbm bumpy me through ass..
Quote from Franky.S :this is the protest thread..

Exactly! And as such, discussion of protests belongs in THIS thread, the Discussion thread. The Protests thread is solely for the lodging of protests and the official responses to them.
Quote from dekojester :Exactly! And as such, discussion of protests belongs in THIS thread, the Discussion thread. The Protests thread is solely for the lodging of protests and the official responses to them.

close enough
A bump as THERE is something missing...
After that race, I think there was just an agreement that everybody won
Mikko won in STD class, and he's so fat that he weighs the same amount as everybody else in the field combined. I guess that's somewhat like everybody is a winner

2012 NDR Birthday Event: Discussion
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG