The online racing simulator
2012 V8 Supercars season
(230 posts, started )
Remember, we get 'live' coverage - rofl

Thank you tv3 for your stunningly inept support for racing.
Yeah, the colors are really fitting as well... Too bad all we'll be getting is completely black as Jack Daniel's resigned as sponsor...
Quote from Racer X NZ :Isn't it wonderful seeing these F1 etc 'stars' being incapable of racing.

Give me a demo server anyday.

They can't even reach turn one without destroying cars.

I'm thinking that on this type of track you need to redflag any start with stalled cars, and redflag with strobes so everyone can see there is a stopped car. On open tracks, it is easier to avoid stalled cars but maybe it is probably still the lowest hanging fruit with regard to safety.
Race 26 starting in about 5 mins.

does look good imo
so there's 4 manufacturer in V8 now???
Quote from JJ72 :so there's 4 manufacturer in V8 now???

well... 3+1. There is no support for the Mercedes from the headquaters in Stuttgart unlike there is for Nissan.
The tone of the message appears to be a bit too serious for a change of scenery just because. Whatever is going on, hope it works out for The Giz
From what I hear, he's pissed with the attitudes in the V8s, will be here (NZ) this weekend looking at our Supertourers ( V8s with limited setup options) and wants some time with his family.

He'd be racing with murph, johnny Mac, Baird, etc so it's not a soft class !

He wasn't happy last weekend at the V8s, had a bad time and may just need some time out.

I fully expect to see him racing here at least for a while.

Wish him all the best with whatever choices he makes, but there's probably a number of teams here that will want him.
Good for him, I think its good when ppl realize they need a career change early instead of getting stuck in a dead end. Maybe or maybe not Stoner made a good example.
What's wrong with you, Aussies/Kiwis... First Stoner retiring at 27, now SVG at 23
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :What's wrong with you, Aussies/Kiwis... First Stoner retiring at 27, now SVG at 23

If it sucks, better start your next career ASAP. (even more true if you can survive on the funds on your last career, which is true for Stoner, might not be true for SVG)

2012 V8 Supercars season
(230 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG