The online racing simulator
XRG Interior
(15 posts, started )
XRG Interior
Here u can share ur interior files for the XRG
1) this is what this entire section of the forum is for.
2) if you are just wanting a interior for the xrg then look around the forum for some !
Dear demo racer,

PM me what you want to see inside your car, I shall try and make it happen.
Quote from MattsterGT :Dear demo racer,

PM me what you want to see inside your car, I shall try and make it happen.

Buddy, im interior maker pro in demo/S1/S2 cars...Really, i just want people to share so the ones that cant make can have nice interior
I just shat a brick wall.
Quote from mathieumayer :I just shat a brick wall.

i KNOW U WONDER how does he make S2 interiors well i have friend of mine that tries themXD
#7 - Sobis
Quote from bobogangsterking :i KNOW U WONDER how does he make S2 interiors well i have friend of mine that tries themXD

Could you please ask your S2 friend to write here for a proof?
Quote from Sobis :Could you please ask your S2 friend to write here for a proof?

Im having a fight with him so that aint gonna work...
And also i dont need license to make those interiors...
you need a licence to post s2 content tho
Quote from bobogangsterking :Im having a fight with him so that aint gonna work...
And also i dont need license to make those interiors...

Pathetic excuse, reported.
He can use CMX viewer to see S2 cars and textures on them.
As for XRG textures, I use those.
You don't need S2 license to create S2 cars interiors because you can watch your creations in the CMX Viewer!
This is XRG which is demo content, why are you so butthurt?
Quote from EliteAti :This is XRG which is demo content, why are you so butthurt?

Quote from bobogangsterking :Buddy, im interior maker pro in demo/S1/S2 cars...Really, i just want people to share so the ones that cant make can have nice interior

you see now?
What stops him from doing interiors to other cars?

I know few years ago teams like SK gaming had graphic designers who would just make the skins for the players and not be involved with the actual game itself.

XRG Interior
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG