The online racing simulator
Quote from Cawwa :Well, he didn't seem to be alone though.

Yeah, i looked at that incident btw, i think there was some lag involved, as we barely made contact :/
But im sorry, i got a little too close
Quote from kart-36 :Yeah, i looked at that incident btw, i think there was some lag involved, as we barely made contact :/
But im sorry, i got a little too close

Actually you had the whole lane for yourself so I don't understand why you should turn towards me, specially if you count with lag.
Quote from Cawwa :Actually you had the whole lane for yourself so I don't understand why you should turn towards me, specially if you count with lag.

Hmm, i guess so that perhaps you would back off a little so i could take the racing line for the final turn
When i watched replay you was coming across to me also (not much, but a little bit) but yeah, was something that wasnt needed, so again im sorry
Quote from Cawwa :Jesus - where have LFS gone?! If you can't beat him - wreck him??!!

No, it had nothing to do with beating Mr. Kenneth O'Keefe, he was deliberately causing yellow flags (by causing accidents) to gain positions from back on restarts. So one victim decided to give him his own medicine.
Normally i absolutely hate this kind of behaviour, but on this case I'm with Saidl here...
Quote from kart-36 :Hmm, i guess so that perhaps you would back off a little so i could take the racing line for the final turn
When i watched replay you was coming across to me also (not much, but a little bit) but yeah, was something that wasnt needed, so again im sorry

Yes that would have been a good idea for you to do being a lap down at that moment. Would have looked nice - nothing in the rules about that though.

The apology is accepted of course. Keep on racing ... :heyjoe67_ferrari:
Quote from -NightFly- :No, it had nothing to do with beating Mr. Kenneth O'Keefe, he was deliberately causing yellow flags (by causing accidents) to gain positions from back on restarts. So one victim decided to give him his own medicine.
Normally i absolutely hate this kind of behaviour, but on this case I'm with Saidl here...

What lap was that?
I watched live, so i don't remember exact numbers.
Pity he didn't fly out of the track, though.
@Stevo the SC
I think I'll let it be.

But next time, keep focused. You lost speed against the other TEM cars, it was obvious someone would go on the inside, so either block beforehand or don't.

I'll split it between us, you for not looking, me for going for it

But hey, last lap s/f, "Only go ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK" on the last lap if you have to.
:guilty:

Again I apologise David (and anyone else caught up in our crash), I went to the inside and, as it turned out, we were on a constant bearing, but I didn't realise you had gained quite so much and were in the overlap. I should have realised, my bad

Anyway, crazy race, and I can't really feel anything other than disappointment at how I dropped back so much in the last 40 laps, but ah well, I'll be back
Np now Steven. Amazing performance from you, but hey, next time, you don't run away without me in your draft, hmm key?
Well it worked well for me
Apologies to the people i called crash causers etc :| guess i was just a little annoyed at my result
Quote from Drift King CZ :Pity he didn't fly out of the track, though.

your my hero Thats ok sean I owe you my 9th place
Sad thing is, whether Ken was right or wrong, whether you dislike him or not, he's sitting here reading all of this garbage laughing at all of it.

There's not very many opportunities left to have great races with the LFS Legends, and what seemed to be one to remember for the ages turned into one that's going to be forgettable.

Everyone was focused on beating/wrecking a backmarker, instead of trying to de-throne the one person that had the best chance to win.

You guys wasted a memory.
Quote :Livestream Free Channel Verification
Application not approved for tommy24
Unfortunately, we cannot approve your application at this time, due to the following issues:

New, inactive or small channel:
The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows.

To re-submit your application, please address any issues above before following the verification link from your 'My Channels' page. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to enjoy the Livestream Free service for your unverified channel.

Thank you.

— The Livestream Team

-.-'
Hmm, surely we can just give you a verified channel to use? Like the iTCC or NDR one?
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Livestream Channel.
Quote from z-ro 8 :Sad thing is, whether Ken was right or wrong, whether you dislike him or not, he's sitting here reading all of this garbage laughing at all of it.

There's not very many opportunities left to have great races with the LFS Legends, and what seemed to be one to remember for the ages turned into one that's going to be forgettable.

Everyone was focused on beating/wrecking a backmarker, instead of trying to de-throne the one person that had the best chance to win.

You guys wasted a memory.

@Saidl: You put me in the wall in the twin races, and then you did it again in the 250, so you got a taste of your own medicine.

@Nightfly: Pretty sure the only wreck I caused was when I was leading, so as far as I know I can't gain more positions from the lead. After that I was getting collected in wrecks, not creating them. You weren't even on the track, so shut your mouth.
Yes, but it was an accident compare to this...
-
(racer hero) DELETED by racer hero
Quote from Tomhah :-.-'

rofl they verified my channel when it had only 1 upload on it my desktop as a test lol.
Yann darling, can you please (pretty please) upload the last 3 laps of this race (the stream) on to Youtube like you do every year? I would very much appreciate it.
Quote from PMD9409 :Yann darling, can you please (pretty please) upload the last 3 laps of this race (the stream) on to Youtube like you do every year? I would very much appreciate it.

I'd love to, but Tommy first needs to download the OD version from Livestream(if possible, not even sure about that) and upload it somewhere.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I'd love to, but Tommy first needs to download the OD version from Livestream(if possible, not even sure about that) and upload it somewhere.

you could in older days, I know, I did it, but nowadays?! Havn't used LS for quiet some time in NDR...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG