The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
I see maybe a foot of snow a year. Last night we got a wimpy dump (that's already all gone by now), but for some reason schools and such were closed (I went out at about 2:00 PM, and I actually disengaged 4WD, as there was no point).

This is gonna be a pretty boring year for snow.
It snowed and my boiler died. House is a freezing and my bits smell and I have to drive 50 odd miles with not much tyre tread.

I hate today.

I'm sooooo cold.
Quote from G!NhO :It doesn't snow here. But it did freeze -7 degrees C here, and it froze my throttle cable on my moped so it was stuck on full throttle and i couldn't go to school.

**** **** IT HAPPEND AGAIN, **** AND NOW ALSO MY REAR BRAKE WAS STUCK...................GRGRGRGRRRRRRRRRR jesus help me! lol

a
This morning its snowing heavily here in Denmark, about 5-10 cm on the ground already and weather forecast says more snow the next 5 days and it still snows pretty much
Got some snow. But it's fecking cold :|

Tallinn, Estonia; (EETN) 59-24N 024-49E 34M; last updated: Dec 16, 2009 02:50 AM EST; Dew Point: -4 F (-20 C); Pressure (altimeter): 30.18 in. Hg (1022 hPa); Relative Humidity: 71%; Temperature: 3 F (-16 C); Visibility: greater than 7 mile(s); Wind: from the ESE (120 degrees) at 8 MPH (7 KT); Windchill: -11 F (-24 C)
Quote from G!NhO :**** **** IT HAPPEND AGAIN, **** AND NOW ALSO MY REAR BRAKE WAS STUCK...................GRGRGRGRRRRRRRRRR jesus help me! lol

a

Boil your kettle and tip the water over the throttle body and whatnot. Just remember to put some fresh grease on it when done.
7ºC and rainy
Quote from Rascar13 :This morning its snowing heavily here in Denmark, about 5-10 cm on the ground already and weather forecast says more snow the next 5 days and it still snows pretty much

Update. Snowing still and theres nearly 20 cm down on the ground now. Begins to smell like white christmas :wmann3:
first snow this winter today! and its around -5C
#435 - STF
Snow outside my window here in Las Rioforde, usually England's equivalent of death valley.
Snow here in London earlier on this morning, although it's not lying. It feels cold too, but according to my car it was 0.5 last night so I expect it's barely under 0 now.
None here yet
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Boil your kettle and tip the water over the throttle body and whatnot. Just remember to put some fresh grease on it when done.

A hairdryer would probably work better (as it would evaporate any ice as it melts), as water would just re-freeze causing even more of a problem.
Quote from STF :"First snow in Bucharest".
It was like that everywhere yesterday. The snow part I mean.

That looks pretty much like here, minus the heavy wind though (forecast says much wind in the coming night)
Quote from 5haz :Snow outside my window here in Las Rioforde, usually England's equivalent of death valley.

Romfordious Essexio
Oh wow. They now discourage all unnesesary driving due to the snow, and furthermore, there's an incoming snowstorm in the night
Quote from Crashgate3 :A hairdryer would probably work better (as it would evaporate any ice as it melts), as water would just re-freeze causing even more of a problem.

I just put a hair dryer on it and i will leave it there for a while, i hope it works.

I think it is just some water inside the throttle cable just outside the carb, it's probably because some weeks ago i had to go through 1 feet of water with it.
-
(TuomasH) DELETED by TuomasH
Quote from BlueFlame :Romfordious Essexio

Don't forget Bas Vegas. (Basildon).

Snizzle here now (snowy drizzle), bloody freezing and shaking like a leaf because of these heart control pills they're giving me.
Quote from BlueFlame :Romfordious Essexio

Camulodumum is much better than that place Well my predictions were way out the window, got a nice sprinkling here to make everything look nice and pretty for a change, probably won't be here by the end of tomorrow lol
It's a long way off snowing in Oxford, it's wet and murky and miserable
was -5 on the way to work this morning (6:30) started snowing at 11:30 and hasn't stopped at all, it came melted and started again. currentlyu only like 3 cm but it wasn't even meant to snow today. we get the good stuff tomorrow currently 0c
Snow finally arrived! Can't wait to go home and have fun on 4 wheels
over 10 cm of snow here for just about one night and one day od snowing
i think its -10 c now now iam waiting for santa to come with my skis :wmann3::frosty:
- 20c + 5-10 cm snow...
Global warming my ass

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG