The online racing simulator
#1 - SamH
Formula 1 ING Magyar Nagydij (Hungary) 2009
Budapest
Race Date: 26 Jul 2009
Number of Laps: 70
Circuit Length: 4.381 km
Race Distance: 306.630 km
Lap Record: 1:19.071 - M Schumacher (2004)

Fri 24 July 2009
Friday Practice 1 10:00 - 11:30
Friday Practice 2 14:00 - 15:30

Sat 25 July 2009
Saturday Practice 11:00 - 12:00
Qualifying 14:00

Sun 26 July 2009
Race 14:00

Live timing service: http://www.formula1.com/services/live_timing/
Attached images
F1_hungary.gif
Aight.

Hope Red Bull pulls out a win.
#3 - wild
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Hope Red Bull pulls out a win.

It'll be interesting to see what Brawn can pull out of the bag, since these conditions are meant to be suited much better towards their cars . Although I think Red Bull probably have the advantage over Brawn now, I'm afraid

Will be an interesting race to watch nevertheless.
any bets for whether hungary or valencia will be the most boring race of the season?
Quote from Shotglass :any bets for whether hungary or valencia will be the most boring race of the season?

Why would it be...?
Quote from wild :Will be an interesting race to watch nevertheless.

I doubt that. It's Hungary after all.

Quote from only.one.RydeR :Why would it be...?

I can't remember any race on a dry Hungarian track that was not boring. Can you?
Quote from zeugnimod :I doubt that. It's Hungary after all.

I can't remember any race on a dry Hungarian track that was not boring. Can you?

97?

dramatic?
i have a feeling that a kers car will win this race.
Quote from el pibe :i have a feeling that a kers car will win this race.

Very much can, lots of braking points.

I think Hamilton may win here.

But i think he can just get pole at best I doubt he will have the race pace.
i think that hamilton could get the pole.. but if a red car is near him i think that the red car will beat him to the flag....
Qual winner is race winner here. Track is not suitable for overtakes, and with current front wings its just a dream.
...or if rain will come...
Quote from TexasLTU :Qual winner is race winner here. Track is not suitable for overtakes, and with current front wings its just a dream.
...or if rain will come...

not really, if faster cars are behind on more fuel they will still win.
Quote from zeugnimod :
i can't remember any race on a dry hungarian track that was not boring. Can you?

2006 :d
1998 was quite interesting strategically.
Hungary meh. The race so dull that Brundle often doesnt even bother to show up to commentate.

Not much in the way of passing places, VERY bumpy circuit (it's built on a marsh if I recall), green tarmac. All the conditions necessary for the most boring race of the season, an honour that Hungary frequently battles for with Monaco (which at least produces a thriller every other year) each season.
... Zeug? are you starting your rain dance again... would be much appreciated... I cannot remember any good race there in dry conditions. Though I have to say, the Renault World Series race was quiet good for Budapest mesurements.
Can we get some weather information added to the GP threads? Something along the lines of weather for the past 5 years, and maybe a forecast for the weekend?
Quote from TFalke55 :... Zeug? are you starting your rain dance again... would be much appreciated... I cannot remember any good race there in dry conditions. Though I have to say, the Renault World Series race was quiet good for Budapest mesurements.

I already danced 24/7 for the last week but I'm not sure if it reaches that far.
/me dances faster.
#22 - CSF
Quote from CSF :What's that I spy moving in on Saturday night though...

It's working!
#24 - 5haz
But thats the BBC weather forecast, the rule of thumb is that whatever the forecast says, the opposite will happen.
Quote from 5haz :But thats the BBC weather forecast, the rule of thumb is that whatever the forecast says, the opposite will happen.

Freezing Cold + Snow?

That would be awesome

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG