The online racing simulator
Mods on your server question.
(6 posts, started )
Are you able, in LFS, to create a server which has the option of only allowing one or two mod cars to be used. You can do it with the standard cars, you can specify exactlty what cars a server will allow, but once you select allow mods, it seems like anyone can pick any mod car that they want, and cruise past your road car in an F1 car. I may be wrong, it has not happened to me in a room I set up (mainly I presume, because no-one has ever joined a room I set up) but from the setup for the room, I get the idea that once you choose allow mods, that anything goes.
Hello.

You can restrict the usage of modded cars as well as official lfs cars. It just doesn't show in the in-game admin menu ("options" in list of names).

These commands were added in the 0.7A update. What you are looking for is the /mods command.
https://www.lfs.net/patch-7a

Quote :/allowmods=yes to allow mods on host
/cars=none to disallow all of the official cars
/cars+=xfg+xrg to add xfg and xrg to the allowed cars
/cars-=ufr+xfr to remove ufr and xfr from the allowed cars
/window X Y sets window client area width and height
/enforce - spectate anyone who is driving a disallowed car
/unapproved=yes to allow unapproved mods to be used on host
/mods=AAAAAA+BBBBBB sets a list of allowed mods (and allows mods)
/mods+=CCCCCC+DDDDDD adds to the list of allowed mods
/mods-=BBBBBB+CCCCCC removes mods from the list
/mods=ALL removes the list of mods and sets /allowmods=yes
/mods=NONE removes the list of mods and sets /allowmods=no
/mods and /cars commands can accept plus or comma as delimiter

Also u can set cars on server when u go to your host.
Attached images
allow mods.jpg
sure we can do this !!

the RetroCup wich start tommorrow offer only one choice of car , exactly like anoteher event with original cars
Cool. I will look into this another day though, today has been a busy day for me, Thanks kristofferandersen, RC-Maus and Tomfuel, that should work well for me.
I gave the MX5 a run, on two tracks, and I think I have the hang of it, thanks again, RC-Maus.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG