The online racing simulator
Born To Race Oval Wednesday Events

Hello and welcome to a new series of oval races

In order to revive B2R server , we chose to make a series of races with only oval circuit

The events regulation are very simple , have fun with friends , and follow those rules :

no sign-up require , so just join and make fun

if you have discord , you can join us in the voice chat to share your experience or want to talk with other races ... but its not obligated Smile

Discord Link : https://discord.gg/tpQHXk https://discord.gg/TfKe92" target="_blank"> (B2R Oval League)

of course race clean and respect all the drivers

Race Server : B2R Oval Events

Race Condition :

One Hot-lap

Obligate To Pit Once

And Bump-draft is forbidden

As Title Says , Every Wednesday :

Qualification : 20:45 (UTC+2) , if want to check what time is utc+2 check this : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc2

Race Start : 21:00 (About 40 min)

1st Round : LX6 at KY1 With 60 laps : 02/10/2019

Special Race Schedule : From 1st To 9th Race , we will have normal race (1 car) , at the 10th race , we will have a multi-class Race (two different cars)

Special Thanks To :

B2R Rayman - B2R Storm - M@ci3k
Race Result (LX6@KY1) :

Thanks for all participant , race was hard and fun too , i hope you enjoy it Smile .
We have some new rules :

Qualify System : From now on, in the post we publish each week will be the password to enter the server, even so the server will remain without a password until the classification begins (Password for next event is 2ndOvalEvent

Race Condition : Lapped Cars : if the fast car drive alone , the lapped car could give him the tow and exchange the places.
If 2 or more people come lapped car must let them pass and can only take the draft but never put yourself next to any of those fast cars ,that mean no 3 wide if you are a lapped car , just set behind .

Points System :
P01 : 25PTS
P02 : 18PTS
P03 : 15PTS
P04 : 12PTS
P05 : 10PTS
P06 : 08PTS
P07 : 05PTS
P08 : 04PTS
P09 : 02PTS
P10 : 01PTS
HC : +1PTS (High Climber)
Next race : Raceabout in Kyoto Oval Reverse , Same time

Drivers Standing :

Jereloco : 25
RG Rony : 18
B2R Rayman : 15
Biroot : 12
[MRc] KIG : 10
[SRT] Eza : 9
93 M@CI3K : 5
d4no : 5
[BR] TJ : 2

Team Standing :

B2r : 15
MRc : 10
SRT : 9
BR : 2
Great league idea! It fills the Wednesday gap in LFS events very well, and I think no oval championship is active at the moment (correct me if I'm wrong), so it's unique. I hope more players join, I'll see if I can participate someday. Smile
You're Right , Wednesday Is Empty , So Its A Good Day To Relax With Oval , I Hope Come And Participate Smile
Race Result : RAC@KY1R

Thank You Very Much To Participate In The Second Round Of bOOOOOOOOOO2r Oval League , Hope You Enjoy It

Driving Standing :

RG Rony: 43
Jereloco: 25
[MRc] KIG: 23 (+1 High Climber point for +5 places)
[BR] TJ: 20
B2R Rayman: 20
B2R Ayoub_Maroc: 15
93 M @ CI3K: 13
Biroot: 12
Atian: 10
[SRT] Eza: 9
d4no: 5
[MRc] FinUK: 4

Team Standing :

RG : 43
B2r : 35
MRc : 27
BR : 20
SRT : 9

Note : Car Selection Is Totally Randomly , But Don't Worry , We will Race With All Cars That LFS Have , Including The VW Sirocco (JOKE) Big grin
Next Car Is UF GTR
Password ! : 3rdOvalEvent
Was so nice to win something after over a year dry streak,even if the competition was not too big. Raceabout is one of the least favourite cars for me,but for some reason I was able to find a relatively good line in turn 1 (only turn where you can't go flat out) and with some minor tweaks made the car handle better,which helped me to keep stable pace through the race. Since draft does not reliably work here,I knew I have a good shot for win as long as I can break away alone - only mandatory pitstop could screw up it,so I did it in safe way.
So I'll keep racing in this series as long as I have time for that,maybe I can even aim for championship if there is one (not sure from info),leading standings usually helps for that... Big grin
You We're Rocket For RAC , And Congrat Again Smile , Hope You Enjoy More
Race Result :

Finishing the third round of B2R Oval League with little funny and quick UFR , much stable than race before Smile
but we will back next week with something need a special treatment Big grin

Drivers Standing :
B2R Rayman: 45
Jereloco : 37
B2R Ayoub_Maroc: 33
93 M @ CI3K: 24
[MRc] KIG: 23
[BR] TJ: 20
[MRc] FinUK: 19
[SRT] Eza: 17

Team Standing :

B2r : 78
MRc : 42
BR : 20
SRT : 17

High Climber : M@Ci3k +2 Places : +1PTS

Penalty/Waring :
Driver : Jerloco @ FinUK
LAP : Last lap
Causing a collision !
"Jerloco" went into "FinUK" and causing a collision and damaging both cars , but "Jerloco" didn't take the position . "Warning to "Jerloco"

Next Combo : FO8/KY1R
Password : 4thOvalEvent
Wow, do we just ignore the fact that top 2 finished at the same time? Smile Smile It must've been a tight fight!
Yes it was Mandula Big grin
Quote from Ayoub2016 :Penalty/Waring :
Driver : Jerloco @ FinUK
LAP : Last lap
Causing a collision !
"Jerloco" went into "FinUK" and causing a collision and damaging both cars , but "Jerloco" didn't take the position . "Warning to "Jerloco"

Are you seriously giving only a warning for intentional crashing? I was thinking of joining some events, but now I really doubt I will join event where purposeful crashing is allowed.
Quote from Spiiiky :Are you seriously giving only a warning for intentional crashing? I was thinking of joining some events, but now I really doubt I will join event where purposeful crashing is allowed.

We only gave him a warning because fortunately FinUK could end up in his position but he already has the warning and we have talked to him so he can be more careful. We hope to see you for the event some weekWink
Didn't get the idea why 5 guys in front were so hardly battling for place on track in a 60 lap oval race,where due LFS's hard drafting effect you can catch everyone anyway if driven properly. I tried to be conservative and keep off trouble,but trouble found me - tried to dash past sliding car,but he never cared to press brakes... Shrug
Quote from Eclipsed :Didn't get the idea why 5 guys in front were so hardly battling for place on track in a 60 lap oval race,where due LFS's hard drafting effect you can catch everyone anyway if driven properly. I tried to be conservative and keep off trouble,but trouble found me - tried to dash past sliding car,but he never cared to press brakes... Shrug

For me it's the lack of experience with ovals. So why did I fight for position so early? To get in front and possibly run away from the field with another driver. The worst thing was I had no clue where other cars are, you can see almost nothing in F08 mirrors and since I don't have lfslazy, it's surprising I survived the first few laps. Also, sorry for incident with had at ~6th lap, I was about to pit, then I realised you are trying to overtake me so I continued, but I saw you still had to brake a bit...

Also maybe one advice for other guys, this could improve quality of this event a lot. Stop trying to overtake from outside. Take wider line through the corner instead, leave gap big enough so you overtake the car in front of you just before the end of the straight. If you get behind another car too early, you will not use the draft to its full potential and eventually you will not manage to overtake at all.
Race Result :

What chaos first 10 laps , isn't it ? Complete the 4th race of B2R OVAL EVENTS Smile

Drivers Standing :

Jereloco : 42
93 M @ CI3K: 40
B2R Ayoub_Maroc: 33
[BR] TJ: 28
[SRT] Eza: 27
B2R spiky: 25
[MRc] KIG: 23
[MRc] FinUK: 19
Trespasser: 18
[RP]Sick: 12
AS Berdy: 4

Team Standing :

B2r : 103
MRc : 42
BR : 28
SRT : 17
RP: 12
AS: 4

High Climber : 93 M @ CI3K + 8 places : 1 point

Penalty/Warning : small warning
Driver : E A Presley
LAP : race start
Causing a collision !
E A Presley got out faster than the car in front and went to the right without looking that there was IVA and caused an accident

Driver : [KÚP] Joe
LAP : 7
Causing a collision !
It was not the right line and caused an accident with TamGabor, which because of that accident also collided with MRcMichal

Driver : Berdy
LAP : 21
Causing a collision !
Berdy was on the insideline door to door with JereLoco, his car suffered understeer and he did not lift his foot to regain control and collided with JereLoco

Penalty/Warning : serious warning
Driver : Eza
LAP : 48
Causing a collision and not comply with a rule
There is a rule what says if you are a lapped car and comes 2 o more drivers you just can get the draft but never door to door with them.

Sanctions:

You can get 2 types of warnings depending on what action you committed in the race:

Small warning : It's just a touch of attention that you did something wrong

Serious warning: You did something dangerous that is not allowed

2 small warnings = 1 serius warning

1 serious warning + 1 small warning or other serious means can't participate in the next event

Next Combo KY1/FXO GTR
PW Event : 5thOvalEvent
Great video Thumbs upThumbs up many lols
Thank You Big grin
B2R League Calendar Has Been Updated, Qualification Will Start One Hour Ahead (Now In 20:45)(GMT + 1)
Race Results :

Well , Clean than previous race , but was a suprise first lap Wink , thanks for all participant <3

Driver standing

RG Rony: 68
93 M @ CI3K: 48
B2R Ayoub_Maroc: 44
Jereloco : 42
Trespasser: 36
[MRc] FinUK: 35
[BR] TJ: 28
[MRc] KIG: 28
[SRT] Eza: 27
B2R spiky: 25
Biroot: 13
[RP]Sick: 12
AA E A Presley: 10
AS Berdy: 4
[FU]Rocket :4
[WCL]T.Soini :2

Team Standing :

B2r: 114
RG: 68
MRc: 63
BR: 28
SRT: 27
RP: 12
AA: 10
AS: 4
FU: 4
WCL: 2

High Climber : {MRc]FinUK + 14 places : 1 point
Warning/penalty Later ...
The bralukas-draft worked well and this was the main reason for win for one of us. I actually was surprised about many drivers diving in pits in first lap,which actually gave us advantage - 2 car draft without anyone from behind trying to mix in works best unless 3 drivers have a lot of 3-car practice,so we could pull away from early laps already.
From practice I noticed Trespasser having 1st gear set up to 81km/h,so I knew I have some disadvantage on the long pitlane when simply driving on pitlimiter,so I knew I have to search for some equalizer somewhere else when the teamwork turned into battle for win - pit entry/exit worked well and I cought Trespasser right on back straight after his pit before final lap,rest was just using his draft to pass him over finish line.
Thanks to Trespasser for good work and I'm also glad to see another baltic completing the podium - good old Baltic cup days come in memory. Big grin
I totally agree with you "Rayman's Quote" , well i dive to the pit to avoid traffic , but instead , i join the party with the traffic Big grin , and i had to give the space into leaders . For the pitlane speed , i don't think the 81 could give a big advantage instead , you need to have a great acceleration when you box , that was the challenge .
Anyway , Congrat for the win Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG