The online racing simulator
I am invisible to others
(8 posts, started )
I am invisible to others
Hi

I was driving on cargame.nl and I got kicked from server for idling even when I was racing on track. I am also invisible to others... here is a replay. EDIT: Other people see my minimap icon stalled in pits. Collisions work, so server is sending my position to other players.

I have no mods, no texture packs, not even custom music, nothing. Reinstall didnt help. This issue is new for me in 0.6H
Attached files
invisible1.mpr - 52.6 KB - 278 views
invisible2.mpr - 37.2 KB - 272 views
When I watch your replay I see you fine, when i watch my saved replay you don't show up... I guess that kind of makes sense.
Attached files
invisible car.mpr - 69.6 KB - 245 views
But what could cause this?

And last replay (i will not post more) with some collisions at the end... maybe Scawen could get some useful data from it.
Attached files
invisible3.mpr - 213.3 KB - 254 views
Quote from Bigbob1993 :This issue is new for me in 0.6H

Some wrong windows firewall setting probably or different software which tries to be the boss of your internet connection. LFS.exe changed so maybe there is a program which sees LFS as a new program and designs all kinds of limitations for it.
I COMPLETELY DISABLED firewall, no change. all cars are like space barriers for me and no one feels me crashing into them.
Did you try 0.6G now? Is it fine with it?

Looks like you are receiving UDP packets from server, but server does not get your UDP packets.

Another interesting thing about is that IS_MCI does not report any lag, but only stationary position in pits/start grid.
well, I finaly found out, where the problem is and I think this needs to be solved.

LFS was interfering with Networx(a network monitoring app). I would be grateful if anyone else can confirm this interference.

I am invisible to others
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG