The online racing simulator
New Driver Looking for a team to join
(12 posts, started )
Hi, I'm a recently licensed racer (less than a week), I notice a lot of racers having fun as teams, so I wondered, who would be willing to let me join their team, lol, as I am new I'm still learning, but my friend who has been S2 licensed for a while says I have potental, will anyone help me out? Thanks a lot, Xaid0n

p.s, I'm into drifting (RB4), and racing in mostly any type of car (except the LX and the FZ lol)
1 day passed, and no replies? Come on folks, he's looking for some to race with
Well, if nowone else replies, you could also start your own

Perhaps, a Drifting Club?
Oxygen Sim racing would like a few ppl. Just go in the thread and post to ask to join.
Join my F1FOX team!
If you want to join Oxygen Sim Racing (O²) pop over to our forum, sign up under the same user name. We'll accept almost everyone. The almost bit is only for legal reasons in case a wrecker wants to join
Quote from duke_toaster :If you want to join Oxygen Sim Racing (O²) pop over to our forum, sign up under the same user name. We'll accept almost everyone. The almost bit is only for legal reasons in case a wrecker wants to join

Oxygen Sim Racing has proved themselves to me a good team (i have raced a few of them) and you should go with them as they are also a fairly new team.
#8 - efast
lol, this never stops, doesn't it?
Quote from Spudster :I'm not a wrecker!!!
I don't want to join!!!
Unban me now!!!
Please!!!

Does it look like this thread is about You? i dont think so, so dont post unless you have something good or helpful to say please
Quote from Spudster :Oxygen Sim Racing has proved themselves to me a good team (i have raced a few of them) and you should go with them as they are also a fairly new team.

Over 300 posts and still no S2 license?
Quote from Vancouver_Canuck :Over 300 posts and still no S2 license?

getting one in 6 days hopefully.....or i might not due to demo league but that is quite boring so maybe on birthday in 6 days...
#12 - th84
Quote from Spudster :getting one in 6 days hopefully.....or i might not due to demo league but that is quite boring so maybe on birthday in 6 days...

If it's so boring, why not drop out and give somebody else a chance? Either that or get faster! It's only boring if you in the back.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG