The online racing simulator
RackService - Game / Voice / Vps , Hosting Company.

Who are we?

RackService , is a Hosting Company which started 1 year ago , with the goal to provide many GameServer options as long as with Voice and Vps services.
We are trying to provide cheap and good quality hosting.
Therefore our servers are located in Germany , and our server network is more than powerfull.
We have 3 dedicated servers with 64GB ram each one of them.

What makes us different?

After much time of gameserver and VPS hosting experience, we decided to move on to more games than we had, like Live For Speed.
As our goal is to provide Live For Speed hosting one of the best quality services , we've an active support ticket and pre-purchase live chat for any questions.

Our VPS packages are hosted on powerfull machines, ready to give you the maximum power for everything you need.
Also you have an configurable option which offers you
which network you wanna use, 1Gbit or 100Mbit one

All our GameServer packages / Voice servers are powered by TCAdmin 2.0 , providing so the best control panel for your service.

Interested in Us? Have any questions?

Are you interested in our services? We invite you to check out our prices at our website www.rackservice.org , there you will have a Live - Chat support waiting for your questions and doubts. We will be happy to help you in anything you need releated with your service.

Do you have any doubt or are you unsure about our services? Ask us at Live-Chat Support or submit a support ticket if you don't have much time to talk.
You have also the possibility to post a reply here if you have a question.

~ RackService

Looks a bit more professional than your last one, Chriship. Good luck!
Thanks for your feedback Bmxtwins
Very good service for me. Have server whenever I need
Why make 2 threads talking and linking to the same company?

I don't see the point on this? Spamming to get customers?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Why make 2 threads talking and linking to the same company?

I don't see the point on this? Spamming to get customers?

Company wasn't founded by me

So better get informed before posting

Thanks
Dcon 5 Version has been added to the control panel.

You may now update your server by logging in your control panel > Game Updates

Best Regards
Dedicated Servers

As anounced on our website , we were planning to start hosting Dedicated Servers, so here they are , they arrived!

We currently offer two different packages of Dedicated Servers. Package #1 has 32 GB Ram. Our Package #2 Has 64 GB Ram.

There is a new offer in RS, with every Dedicated Server Package #1 purchase, you get 4GB RAM VPS for free for 3 months.

To note: Dedicated Server Package #1 Offer is only avaliable until the 10/06/13.

A more detailed description about the dedicated servers is avaliable in our website (www.rackservice.org) , check them out there.

If you have questions feel free to submit a ticket , or ask us directly in the Live-Support Chat

~ RackService.
I'm sorry but why should we buy it from you?

Why should we pay €100 /m when you can get that spec cheaper elsewhere ?

Not trying to put you down or sound negative just wondering why you should get my business ?
Quote from tbofram :I'm sorry but why should we buy it from you?

Why should we pay €100 /m when you can get that spec cheaper elsewhere ?

Not trying to put you down or sound negative just wondering why you should get my business ?

Hello Tbofram,

Well , we offer you Full support , Remote Hands Free, and a good quality service.

Of course you can seach for this specs somewhere cheaper, but all i can say is that sometimes cheapest ways are ended up in a bad service with bad quality and with a non-24/7 Support.

~ RackService.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : lol spell check chrishit
Quote from RackService :Hello Tbofram,

Well , we offer you Full support , Remote Hands Free, and a good quality service.

Of course you can seach for this specs somewhere cheaper, but all i can say is that sometimes cheapest ways are ended up in a bad service with bad quality and with a non-24/7 Support.

~ RackService.

Thanks that's great, as I said before I wasn't trying to sound negative or anything. It seems good and hopefully some people can comment on how reliable your servers are so I can test it out

Thanks again,
Justin
Very cheap servers and good quality

Thanks RackService and keep that up!

-AseRCoM
hmmm

any idea when the servers and control panel will be back online?
Quote from russellsaunders :hmmm

maybe you should contact their "24/7 live support"
Quote from russellsaunders :hmmm

Hey,

Yes , Everything is still accesible for us , just the primary ip isn't working yet as we got attacked 4hours ago.

In a few hours (when the IP comes active again) , the cpanel and everything will be back.

Even so, if you need a Backup server , just tell me and i'll set you one , nobody is gonna stay without server just because they want to ruin other's fun.

Thanks for your interest, many apologies.

Quote from Bmxtwins :maybe you should contact their "24/7 live support"

Live - Chat Support is not 24/7

We offer 24/7 Support as we have support ticket system. In case you want to have a direct support or a direct talk with us , you can reach our support staff when they are online.
Quote from Bmxtwins :maybe you should contact their "24/7 live support"

haha gotta love 'live' support
Quote from Chriship :Hey,

Yes , Everything is still accesible for us , just the primary ip isn't working yet as we got attacked 4hours ago.

In a few hours (when the IP comes active again) , the cpanel and everything will be back.

Even so, if you need a Backup server , just tell me and i'll set you one , nobody is gonna stay without server just because they want to ruin other's fun.

Thanks for your interest, many apologies.

Live - Chat Support is not 24/7

We offer 24/7 Support as we have support ticket system. In case you want to have a direct support or a direct talk with us , you can reach our support staff when they are online.

I'll patiently wait
Well,

As said , Live-Support was never stated as a 24/7 Support system.

We offer all the possibilities to have your server back & running , it's your choice to decide if you want to get profit or not of them.

The Support system is disabled as it's affected by the DDos's since our Billing System and CPanels are hosted in one of our dedicated servers.

Everything will come back to the normality when they stop.
Quote from Chriship :Well,

As said , Live-Support was never stated as a 24/7 Support system.

orly? right from your website.
Attached images
Image2.jpg
Live-Support Chat Plugin is not 24/7

We offer 24/7 support as you can sumbit a support ticket whenever you want.

In the website appears 24/7 Support, not refered to the live support. As you can see the live support window has 2 modes. Online or offline, if the livesupport was 24/7 that wouldnt be needed.
Dear customers,

Our masterserver is being ddosed all night long, well we can't let this happen though, we will probably change our master main IP and add DDoS protection over all our systems.
The guy who is DDoSing us, left huge trails and we know who he is.
We will proceed to legal actions and protect our service.

We are sorry for this inconvinience that we caused to our customers.
Expect the servers back online soon.

Thank you for your time,
RackService
Quote from Bmxtwins :orly? right from your website.

Take your non stop pointless trolling somewhere else, if you don't have anything constructive to say don't say anything at all.
All our services are back online.

We are sorry for the inconvinience we caused.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Check post #19
Quote from Chriship :Live-Support Chat Plugin is not 24/7

We offer 24/7 support as you can sumbit a support ticket whenever you want.

In the website appears 24/7 Support, not refered to the live support. As you can see the live support window has 2 modes. Online or offline, if the livesupport was 24/7 that wouldnt be needed.

If you're not actually PROVIDING the support 24/7, then you really cannot claim it is 24/7 support. Just the availability of the system to file a support request does not count as support. If I see 24/7 Technical Support, I have a reasonable expectation that I can file a support request, and get a response within a reasonable window of time. Even if Live Chat isn't 24/7, I expect that the technical support system will alert an off-hours on-call support person who will then provide the support, no matter what time of day or what holiday it is.

You should clarify if your 24/7 Technical Support as stated on your website applies to even the ticket system and not the live chat. Will someone filing a support ticket in the middle of the night get a reply within two or three hours?

If this were a big business situation and you claimed 24/7 Technical Support and did not give it, the hoster could possibly be held liable for damages in court. Since LFS isn't a big business situation, it's simply a matter of does the customer remain satisfied with the service, and if not, they simply switch.
I find Deko's post reasonable (opposed to other free-provocative ones), and I personally choose to position my self on the "happy with the services" user side.
In my case the support worked as claimed, meaning that I could get in touch with an admin within a resonable window of time, even outside "usual working hours". Giving the fact that we are not speaking about a "big business/corporation model" I would choose their services for my game server hosting over a more known solution/provider. If nothing for the flexibility they offer, and the willing to have a good start overall.

So, to resume, in my case all good 'till now.

A satisfied customer.

DISCLAIMER: I don't personally know any of you, and I don't wish to start an arguments war, but I think it's not really fair to simply discredit a good intention without a very strong reason. LFS hosting world is getting smaller anyways, unfortunately, no need to be rude between us..
This thread is closed

RackService - Game / Voice / Vps , Hosting Company.
(57 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG