The online racing simulator
Uncharted 3!!
(8 posts, started )
Uncharted 3!!
I saw the trailer a couple of days ago and it made me wonder, if there are any fans of the Uncharted series here.
Seems the 3rd one is coming in the fall of 2011 the trailer has made me ready for the game.

Trailer: Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception

I have being a big fan of the series since the first gamer.
Which IMO was to short, but the second one was a true masterpiece.
So I'm curios to see how the 3rd game in the series will try to please the fans.
#2 - JJ72
looks a lot like 2, but then how can you improve upon 2? best game on PS3 so far in my opinion.
#3 - sjava
I played uncharted 2 on PS3 some time ago,and I never got bored
Awesome games, only if they maybe improved platforming a little bit, it's too automatic.. there are occasions where you can literally just press X with your eyes closed and you will get to the point B.
I played 10 minutes of Uncharted 2 and wasn't impressed. Just move around and push a button to save yourself from death. Might have to give it a proper attempt sometime though...
#6 - Vain
I loved Uncharted 1 until the moment where the pacing changed dramatically. From there on the game sucked and I stopped playing.
I heard Uncharted 2 has a similar element in it and never bothered with the series again.

Vain
Yeah, there was no room for that 'element', i really didn't expected it in second part aswell. On the other hand, it's two times better then the first part, so it shouldn't be missed just because of that..
#8 - sjava
1st was kinda similar to 2nd and the only things that changed where the graphics and missions

I hope 3rd wount let me down..

Uncharted 3!!
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG