The online racing simulator
spdoRacing turns five
(58 posts, started )
spdoRacing turns five
Almost missed this one!

Today, Wednesday, 21 July marks spdoRacing's fifth anniversary in Live for Speed. The team has changed a lot over those five years, with lots of different members coming and going; particularly over the course of the last 18 months. The team has managed to win a lot of races with a lot of different drivers, claim a couple of IGTC titles, a few individual titles and has taken a lot of World Records!

The last year has seen a fairly extreme change in the outlook and mentality of the team. More so than ever, the team is centred around friendships between people who have known each other for several years, with racing increasingly becoming of secondary importance.

However, spdoRacing is still competing on the track and on Saturday, Egon Liibeon and Martin Silhanek will look to build upon the team's narrow lead in the IGTC standings and take a step towards a third successive IGTC title for spdo.

Unlike in previous years, we don't have any real news to accompany our birthday. I'm still working on a new website, which will improve on the current site in every aspect, but as my career becomes more demanding my enthusiasm and energy for developing the spdoRacing site dwindles. Likewise, new logos and skins are in progress but development is similarly slow.

If it wasn't for my team mates, long-term members and friends Heikki Jaakkola and Teemu Hirvonen I'd probably be long gone by now - as it is I'm sure I, they and the team will be around for a few more years! Maybe next year we can provide some news which makes more interesting reading .

Lastly, I want to thank the members who are still regularly representing us on the track; Matias, Egon, Martin, Adam and Marek in particular. Thank you!

Cake for those of you who read to the end! :cake:

Josh Di Fabio, Heikki Jaakkola, Teemu Hirvonen, Robert Witter, Jari Mattila, Ramon Blauwhoff, Marc Gassner, Martin Silhanek, Christoph Hofbauer, Mantas Brazinskas, Reece Pearson, Dmitri Tsubenko, Lukas Vieten, Matias Pikkarainen, Balazs Mihaly, Leonardo Forcinetti, Adam Wisniewski, Marek Jagiello, Egon Liibeon
-
(Dmt) DELETED by Dmt
#2 - Dmt
Happy birthday to us! :drink:
Happy Birthday, guys!
Congratz guys! One of the finest and friendliest teams in LFS
Congratulations, a truly fine team
#6 - Foqs
gratz fellas!
gratz guys! A remarkable team indeed!
Congratulations
#9 - kiste
Grats spdo.
Happy birthday Josh and others :balloons:
Grats! o/
Happy anniversary spdo and the spdo dog
Happy birthday spdo
And aslo thanks for a cake :yummy:
The cake is a lie!

Grats guys.
Grats guys! 5 years is a long time, nice to still see you strong and fast on track.
Grats guys! 5 years, that's quite a long time

Don't do a n1 Racing though(= announcing your 5th bday and then going epicly inactive, more than ever)
Happy anniversary SPDO!

Great job over the years guys, you're one of the most consistent team at the top!
Happy b'day, spdo.
where is my cake?
Happy birthday!
And yeah wheres the cake :grumpy:
Happy bday spdo!!
Happy Birthday.
Grats!

Cake kthxbai ^^
Gratz. Happy birthday.

Um....er...have a cake
Attached images
cake.jpg