The online racing simulator
Historic Formula One Series 2010
(33 posts, started )
Promo Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PLiIXHkX6g

The HF1S is a series which tries to play in the scene of the 20th century Formula One. Since it's based at the older F1 cars, we will use the Formula V8 as car. The drivers can sign up to a team with a specific year from between 1960-2000.

The goal is to have a short summer league of Formula V8's with skins from the old F1 cars, fair and fun racing, and also an extra for the drivers.

The people attending to the HF1S should use skins from the official livery of the team+year they choose.

For example, if you join Stewart 1999, you should have a Stewart 1999 skin with the number you choose on it.

We will have 5 Grand Prix' in the Summer and 1 test race.

The test race is supposed to happen at Wensday July the 21st at 20:00 GMT+2 (Dutch Summer Time)

The race calender you can find here:
http://www.teamrockracing.com/ ... 06cebab4a0e03d2496362ecff

To give a special twist to this summer championship, the will be a small award for the top 3 at the end of the championship.

Position 1 will receive 10€
Position 2 will receive 7,5€
Position 3 will receive 5€

This money is donated by Walter Lemmens from Team Rock Racing. The money will be send to the winners via PayPal.

To sign-up or for more information, go to:
http://www.teamrockracing.com/ ... 06cebab4a0e03d2496362ecff

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
Quote from JPeace :Good idea mate, sounds good. Only one thing though, how is cars from the year 2000 "historic"? Apart for that, good idea, I like it if I where active I would race in the series.

Thanks for your positive comment and your heads up.

And for the 2000 being historic, in a 60 years of being their, 10 years ago is somewhat historic, plus, there are a lot of skins on the LFS of FO8 from F1 between 1990 and 2000, that's why.
Why would someone drive in this over the other FO8 series, LFSCART?
Quote from boothy :Why would someone drive in this over the other FO8 series, LFSCART?

That's not the point, this is for the fun, and for Formula 1 lovers.

Just a tribute to F1 inside LFS.

Also thanks for you're very kind comment on my video where you swear and other.
Maybe restrict the F08 at like 15% for something different?
Added the following to clear up things:

The people attending to the HF1S should use skins from the official livery of the team+year they choose.

For example, if you join Stewart 1999, you should have a Stewart 1999 skin with the number you choose on it.
Where can i see who has already signed up?
I may do it just for the fun.
Server and session info for the first test race tomorrow has been send.

After tomorrow I'll shortly be in hospital, so you won't hear much from me.

Hopefully the test race will be a succes though.
I can attend the test probably, but wont be able to race as I am at grandparents and only have laptop.. I can safety car or something if needed
Kojima F1 test skin
Attached images
FO8_KojimaF1.jpg
Quote from lizardfolk :Kojima F1 test skin

Brilliant skin!

And welcome to the series.

It's 18:04 for me now and the race starts at 20:00, just so you know.
Quote from Bmxtwins :I can attend the test probably, but wont be able to race as I am at grandparents and only have laptop.. I can safety car or something if needed

A safety car would be wonderful!

You'd need to be on our TS3 server then.

Please go to:

85.25.152.158:9992
After some regulair start up issues, the qualification went underway. We had 5 people driving today.

It was a nice qualification without to much issues. The race was a nice race but many drivers made small crashes thanks to concentration problems. 1 driver had to stop thanks to his steering wheel bugging up.

The Qualification Results:
1. Thorsten Ulrich Sauber'97 - 2:02.44
2. Jarl Teien Arrows'00 - 2:02.99
3. Oscar Hardwick Tyrrell'77 - 2:03.08
4. Walter Lemmens Tyrrell'93 - 2:05.30
5. Ben Horrill Williams'94 - 2:12.23

The Race Results:

1. Oscar Hardwick Tyrrell'77 - 1:00:12.30 (2 Pitstops)
2. Ben Horrill Williams'94 - +2 Laps (3 Pitstops)
3. Walter Lemmens Tyrrell'93 - +2 Laps (5 Pitstops)
4. Thorsten Ulrich Sauber'97 - +3 Laps (7 Pitstops)
Sorry I missed, was bowling with grandfather
Quote from Bmxtwins :Sorry I missed, was bowling with grandfather

No problem at all mate.

It was loads of fun, without any cars colliding.
-
(Zdenek CZE) DELETED by Zdenek CZE
The PM with the info for the first official race has been send, the server is set up!
For Yann.
Attached files
qqqq.mpr - 1001 KB - 174 views
Attatchment

Round 4 will most likely be the penultimate round.

This is the chance for people to catch up with Ramon Blauwhoff. If people do not succeed in this it's most likely that Ramon Blauwhoff will be crowned champion of 2010!

Thanks to Mustangman for the edit.
Attached images
hfs1sround4.jpg
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Episode 1: Team Rock Racing's 2010 Historic F1 Series Round 2

Drama at Fern Bay Gold Reversed, as the HF1S gets on the grid for the second time of its history. If the race's not so much eventful at the front, with LFS' Flying Dutch Ramon Blauwhoff not being too much worried for the whole race, it's a different story in mid-field. Appaling standards all over the place, which logically leads into huge incidents, and sometimes strange reactions from the race officials.

YouTube links:

English version: Part 1 | Part 2
French version: Part 1 | Part 2

Impossible to do the next round ?

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG