The online racing simulator
Selling G25 £50!!! [SOLD]
SOLD
Hi, I am selling a REPAIRED Logitech G25 Racing Wheel.

I had been inside the pedals and accidentally snapped a wire, I have soldered this wire back together and the pedals work fine!

Another minor problem that often happens to the shifter and many other G25 shifters is that it sometimes only lets you shift between 1st and 2nd, no matter what gear you shift into, but just jiggle it around a little bit and it will work fine.

The wheel itself is in pretty good condition, only a little bit of wear on the leather and the metal is still pretty much shiny, no cracks in the plastic or anywhere else too. Overall a nice clean wheel.

I have a G27 now, and the G25 does not get used so I am trying to sell it for a relatively cheap price for a fully working G25.

I am asking for £50 for the full wheel set, not including shipping, but my guess is that shipping will be another £10.

Payment should be a mailed cheque or cash(preferred but only if the buyer is comfortable with doing this), the cheque or cash will then be cashed ASAP and as soon as the cheque has cleared the item will be shipped. Also the buyer can collect it if they want to.

If you would like any other information you would like about the item, post away in this thread

Regards,
Jake

SOLD
Attached images
CIMG0089.JPG
CIMG0090.JPG
CIMG0084.JPG
no cash on collection?
This is super cheap! I sold my old broken G25 on eBay (Completely lifeless and unrepairable shifter and spiking clutch pedal) for £120 or so if I remember rightly, so this is a bargain!

Good luck with the sale.
Quote from brt900 :no cash on collection?

If the buyer can collect then that would be fine of course. I will add that into the information now.
Anyone?
Added pictures as some people have requested.
I don't see why no overseas buyers? (Not that I am an overseas buyer interested in buying it)

You're gonna end up having to pack properly it anyway, so it's not like it's any more hassle to send it abroad, so long as the buyer covers the cost of postage
I'm very interested. I have two questions though. Firstly, does Northern Ireland count as overseas (I'm assuming that you are from the UK judging by the price in ££s). and secondly, how much would this have costed new?

The reason I'm interested is that I have a wheel for my xbox but not the PC. That makes LFS really hard lol. Thanks in advance.
Quote from Muulka :I'm very interested. I have two questions though. Firstly, does Northern Ireland count as overseas (I'm assuming that you are from the UK judging by the price in ££s). and secondly, how much would this have costed new?

The reason I'm interested is that I have a wheel for my xbox but not the PC. That makes LFS really hard lol. Thanks in advance.

Ireland should be do-able, yes.

Quote from JO53PHS :I don't see why no overseas buyers? (Not that I am an overseas buyer interested in buying it)

You're gonna end up having to pack properly it anyway, so it's not like it's any more hassle to send it abroad, so long as the buyer covers the cost of postage

I just don't want to.
PM'ed
Recieved and replied

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG