The online racing simulator
Hello guys. Need some sources...
Ok. So my Logitech MOMO wheel is broken I guess... something with potentiometers... wheel gets out of centre when I turn wheel suddently or time when I just turning wheel...

So I need any manuals or showing which could help me to change potentiometers.... I would be great...
#2 - dadge
try youtube.
Any ideas? Please...
Logitech Momo is the biggest fail wheel I've seen so far.

I had it for about 6 months and after that it was broken, i bought G25 then and I'm much happy with that wheel. It's simply the best...no problems so far.

If you want to have more buttons on the wheel, then buy G27
It's a period of time where I should prefer working on studies, not on driving. So, naturally, I won't new wheel... I just want to fix my currently wheel and to drive with it sometimes...
-
(Timppa_) DELETED by Timppa_
directcanada.com...g27 for 300 CND....shipping might be a bit high but then again, you can't beat that price.

AAnt
The best way to fix a momo with the brake or gas pots sticking...is to place a dime sized piece of elec tape over where the pots go in....make an X cut in the tape and re-insert the pot...it keeps it from wobbling around.

I have over 100,000 miles on my momo and have had the same problem since around 30,000 miles.

It works.

Also for your wheel problem, have a tech check the connection that plugs into the wheel, i've found that the wiring on the momo is sub standard, and a break in the wiring will give you the off center problem.

AAnt
I have this same centering pronlem and the centering fix from the wingman site dosnt work.
Thank you guys a lot for an opinions.. I'll try to solve the problem..
If you come up with anything seniecka, please contact me with a pm or through msn, as its been nagging me for the past month or so.
I've had my Momo for I think 4 years. I've only had 1 problem with it, involving the pedals losing calibration like mad. So I opened them up, Cleaned it out as best i could, also fixed one of the springs not setting right, and closed it back up, 2 years later and I haven't calibrated it nor noticed a SINGLE misalignment.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG