The online racing simulator
VIDEO: Porsche 911 GT3 rally cars provide perfect Friday soundtrack
Nice porsche vid
Nice stuff, great when it's echoing - but even better when heard live
Sorry don't see what the fuss is all about.
i'm no porsche fan but flat 6 does sound SO SEXY!!!!
#6 - Vain
The FIA should really make some sort of GT Rally Championship with the current GT3 class (two wheel drive!).

Vain
lovely
that is awesome!
Very nice
#10 - STF
Eargasm .
Looks weird seeing GT cars rallying!
#12 - JJ72
The red one looks like the only one with proper rally setup, the others looks really like they are scratching along the ground....
I saw pinkish/red one on tv the other day, it does sound mint and can get through all the stuff the scoobys can, just a littler bit more of a challenge in that. Isn't there a 911 thats 4wd? I bet its based on that.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I saw pinkish/red one on tv the other day, it does sound mint and can get through all the stuff the scoobys can, just a littler bit more of a challenge in that. Isn't there a 911 thats 4wd? I bet its based on that.

Yeah, the Turbo, the Carrera 4 and the Targa 4.
Much more exciting to watch than WRC cars, sadly
Quote from deggis :Much more exciting to watch than WRC cars, sadly

can't agree with you more
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I saw pinkish/red one on tv the other day, it does sound mint and can get through all the stuff the scoobys can, just a littler bit more of a challenge in that. Isn't there a 911 thats 4wd? I bet its based on that.

Saw it on MotorsTV some week, competed in a classic rally in a Lords garden, its RWD like all GT3s.
some of them are just Carrera Cup cars
Nice sounds
Love the fact they don't hold back either, but with expensive cars made to race, you always get the rich boys who can't drive. :P and the rich boys that try to hard!
Makes me wish that really expensive cars built to go fast would do the same.

I love it, no holding back despite the risk of destroying such a nice car.
Dammit i just love these sounds.
Great Vid - just some info on the car you seem to be discussing.

I have had the pleasure of chatting with the Driver and CO Driver of the Pink/Orangey/Red car at Chatsworth House @ the Rally show.

Olaf Dobberkau - Drives for ProRallye Team Porsche. He actually races that car in the German Rally championship, and he was the first driver to win a round in the GRC in a Porsche since 1983.

He also owns a rally school at the Ring, if your ever that way. Really nice fella.

The car itself, is awesome - standing on the start line next to it, it pops and bangs on the over run into a corner and gear changing. Awesome bit of Kit.

If you do want to get up close and personal with this type of car, and you live in the UK, or are visiting the UK on the 5th/6th June 2010, get your self up to Derby, Chatsworth, its a great weekend - not too expensive either. Its the most spectator Friendly rally I go to, and there's a mass of things to do. The Rally operates over 12 hours saturday and Sunday.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG