The online racing simulator
how many controllers
(7 posts, started )
how many controllers
Sorry if this information can be found. I tried a search and came up empty handed.
How many controllers will LFS allow with an S2 license?
I have my red momo wheel and pedal set
sst shifter. this makes two detected my LFS.
Can I add a standalone pedals from ECCI to make a total of three?
Will all this cause conflicts in the program?
Thanks for any information anyone can share.
one of your pedals will take precedence over the others.
why do you need two pedal sets? could a controller pad possibly accomplish the task?
I have no choice in removing the pedal set that comes with the red momo wheel.It is hard wired to the pin connector that plugs into the wheel. There is an ECCI pedal set that is made for this, however it has no clutch. It is just easier to buy the standalone unit that has a clutch already. Then at a later date I can upgrade to an ECCI wheel much easier.
Zebediah_S2 - Why would another pedal set take precedence over another? It's just more axis on a DIFFERENT controller. The system counts that as a different.

oncinawhile - you just have to find somewhere to put the old pedal set while it's all hooked up and running. Hide it in a draw of your desk or something. If the ECCI pedals are on a different USB then it should just get picked up as another controller with different axes.

I myself have 3 controllers connected and working. LFS detects all buttons and all axes.

• Logitech Wireless PS3 Styled pad USB (4 Axes)
  • Logitech G25 Wheel USB (4 Axes)
  • Logitech Attack 3 Flight Joystick USB (3 Axes)
No, I am not Logitech fanboy, it's just because these were the products that best suited what I wanted vs price.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Thanks, JasonJ. That was the answer I was hoping for.
Zebediah_S2, Thanks for your input.
thats odd... ive tried multiple controllers before and one always takes precedence. usually the one that was plugged in first for me
Even if I plug in my the PS33/USB Cordless gamepad in first it will still ends up at the bottom of the list after pluggin everything else in. I believe it's alphabetically ordered on my system. There doesn;t seem to be any other explaination. [WinXP Pro SP3] Somewhere in the registry the order can be changed I believe.

However they still appear as different controller inputs in LFS. Only game I had a problem with was RBR because it only saw the G25 and ignored the others. I played various other games (TDU, GTR-evo, DiRT, BlackShark) and all three controllers worked independantly of each other.

What O/S do you have Zebediah_S2?
Attached images
untitled.JPG

how many controllers
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG