The online racing simulator
What a Sunday Night
(39 posts, started )
What a Sunday Night
I was going to bed and doing my normal routine, eat supper, take a shower, brush my teeth, that sort of thing. When I was about to undress, I saw something in my window that looked a little strange. I went to look and there he was, a man was staring through my window on a ladder. I froze and I was petrified.

Just as soon as he knew I saw him he started climbing down the ladder and I ran for the door outside. On my way out I grabbed the bat I keep under my bed. When I got outside I saw him running down my block and I began chasing after him. We ran for nearly 10 minutes and reached some woods. It was there that I lost sight of him.

Lost, in the middle of the woods, chasing a peeping Tom, I was thinking "How could this happen to me?"

The search seemed over when a bit deeper in the woods I heard the man scream. I ran out there and saw him sitting on the ground a good distance away from me. As I got closer I could see he had gotten his foot stuck in some tree branches. I walked up to him with my bat and said the sweetest one liner I could think up on the spot.

"Game over f**ker" and I hit him in the face with my bat. He began to sob a bit as he held his bleeding nose, but to my surprise he began to laugh. This startled me so I hit him again and said "what's so funny!" and he said, "read the first word of all the last paragraphs."
I lose, mind you I have been losing a lot recently.
My spidey sense is tingling

I lose
Seen this before just with different stories. I've got another one but its too...dirty
"You" swing like a girl...

I don't believe in this crap!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I don't believe in this crap!

Aww, c'mon. It doesn't hurt that bad to lose the game.
Nice av, Mackie!
I don't get this.. (maybe cause i slept like 3 hours)... can someone clarify?
#11 - 5haz
Curses! :chairs:
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS : I fail at internet
Good one.

Dammit
DAMM YOU, i always lose.
I haven't lost the game in about 1 week. Very clever way of doing it though.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Nice av, Mackie!

Bubs is a legend, they are showing season 5 over here on the BBC just know, and have managed not to ear about what happens to who, despite the best attempts of my so called mates.

However if anythng bad was to happento Bubs, I would seriously be pissed off....
Shii, I ain't see that yet, yo
The game is won already.
#18 - wien
Quote from Mackie The Staggie : However if anythng bad was to happento Bubs, I would seriously be pissed off....

Bubs is a cylon! No, wait. Wrong show.
I never understood this "joke" if you can call it that....
#21 - 5haz
Quote from DevilDare :I never understood this "joke" if you can call it that....

Its not a joke, its a game, the game.
To the "I don't get it." people: Unable to use google, or any other search engine (properly) = check
Dang it Mackie... I don't like losing.
Pretty good!

What a Sunday Night
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG