The online racing simulator
LOTA Monday Night Random Combo Cup - Fall 2009 Season

The Fall 2009 Season of the Monday Night Random Combo Cup will start up on Monday, August 17th. Eight races in eight weeks on eight different combos, with all of the combos but two are chosen randomly by the racers! The MNRCC has something for everyone, with cars such as the MRT, FBM, XFG/XRG, TBO class, RB4 Rally, and the UF1. Each car has a select list of tracks available that match the car's capability for maximum competition and fun!

Each race evening starts with the combo selection by a competitiors via a random method. The combo is then verified by volunteers (also competitiors). To allow drivers to prepare, we'll have a 20 minute practice in which setup sharing is encouraged, followed by a 15-minute qualifying session and then the 40-minute feature race.

Registration now open!!
bump
/set verbose 1
This series offers the 'competent but not elite' drivers some good races. The road cars used are not especially difficult to drive, and the elite drivers that are in the series have been generous with sharing sets.

JB
/set verbose 0
There are plenty of spots still available for this series!

We had a test race this past Monday, which went very well. Although the drivers didn't know what the combo was until 5 minutes before practice started, we had some drivers within 1/2 second of the WR by the end of the event. Several battles mid-field were a good indicator that this series is in store for some nice racing throughout the season.

If you're looking for quality racing in the evenings (starting @ 21:30 UTC-4) that doesn't require a lot of preparation, the Monday Night Random Combo Cup is for you! Go to to the MNRCC page at the LOTA site for more details.
The best thing about MNRCC is that I don't have to feel guilty about not properly preparing for a race...

Actually, I'm surprised that registration isn't filled. I mean, in what other series can you drive a UF1 at Aston Cadet or Club one week, have an RB4 rally the next, and play Mario Cart in MRTs the following week? It's a good chance for people like me (who only like to run a small number of combos) to branch out and try new cars and tracks.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG