The online racing simulator
Visit Automovilismo Virtual
(8 posts, started )
To be honest Yuen, most of the people here don't speak spanish, so I don't think a layout change is very interesting for them.
Quote from Blas89 :To be honest Yuen, most of the people here don't speak spanish, so I don't think a layout change is very interesting for them.

Nothing is lost in show.

almost forgot the forum :irked:

Forum Automovilismo Virtual.
:scratchch
Logitech Momo $1,500.00 ?
Logitech G25 $4,600.00 ?

Not US$?
Seeing as he's from Mexico, I'm guessing it's Pesos :P even so £206 is alot for a G25... I got mine for nearly half that
Btw never wanted to go off-topic, but you call that expenssive?? xD, here in Venezuela a G25 is sold new for 2.000 Bs.F, actually around 570 GBP! or 930 USD!!!, now, I think we got the worse economy in the whole planet, and really, belive me that Im not wrong, those are the prices...
Quote from ADOLF1612 :Btw never wanted to go off-topic, but you call that expenssive?? xD, here in Venezuela a G25 is sold new for 2.000 Bs.F, actually around 570 GBP! or 930 USD!!!, now, I think we got the worse economy in the whole planet, and really, belive me that Im not wrong, those are the prices...

its sold at that price thanks to the great parallel dollar ;D if u buy it at oficial dollar it cost less than 1000 :P
Quote from zurdospeed :Logitech Momo $1,500.00 ?
Logitech G25 $4,600.00 ?

Not US$?

Logitech Momo $1500 pesos = 115 USD = 75 €
Logitech G25 $ 4600 pesos = 353 USD = 230 €

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG