The online racing simulator
Banned from FusionServer
(7 posts, started )
Banned from FusionServer
I guess this topic is intended for those who admin the Fusion demo server, but i posted at their forum which looked a little dead So ill just post here.

Ok was racing, happy as larry, and then a few idiots came in, which i think are regulars, but dont ask me why they decided to join in the banning frenzy.

hijacker(GR) - trying to ban anyone/wrecker
AlexM RUS - i believe he is a wrecker, but im not sure, he pushed me off the main straight as i was overtaking him for 1st place.
|><|Gorally - followed along with hijacker(GR)
[5th] gear - another sheep that followed.

Basically, hijacker(GR) would initiate a vote ban, and everyone except the few other decent people would vote (thanks Kotsos, [Team Ahem] Wiltsum? tried to resolve things)

Hate to sound like a snitch, but they really were being ****s, and im usally polite and i drive as clean and fair as i can

Anyway, im hoping to be unbanned, but its your call.
Im dying for a gypsy rose lee

** Edit **
Apparently that wasnt the real |><|Gorally but someone by the name of IDIMafia or something
** Edit **
And there is a reason why the CRC Demo Server Or Any CRC Server doesnt use voting kick / ban.

Its good if used right, but if wreakers are using it to ban the good people, there will be a lot more of these posts.

Sorry for your Bad Demo experiences!
Woohoo another day another banned thread, never get bored of them.........

Get licensed, you wont have to suffer the amount of a-holes you have to suffer on demo servers.

Dan,
Ill buy my licence when im good and ready In the mean time, why dont the Fusion boys just make me their new pet, and let me Admin the servers with them!

Or just remove the vote ban and leave the vote kick
I think we'll keep the voting We can't cover as much of the server as CRC chaps can over 24h but you must have picked a bad time. None of the ppl you mentioned are regulars who'd be welcome. I recognise a couple of names and they have a similar record on almost any server they've ever joined.

The admins of the Fusion server are (when there) very fair and don't ban on sight. The ban doesn't last all that long, come back another day and race with us
#6 - _rod_
Hmm the idi stands for idiots, wich the only thing they do is wreck other people (wow how fun is that??). Anyways the best way to get rid of them is either to ban them and play with them, what i mean is a little chase, he tries do hit u, u avoid him, after a few times he gets very piss off and runs away.
Quote from Rooble :Ill buy my licence when im good and ready ...

get serious man, buy the full alpha and learn from nice, fair folks! It really is amazing how fast you can get when someone fast teaches you.

BTW Thanks a lot to all the people who helped me getting faster... I will be back soon to have some races/beers with you!

Banned from FusionServer
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG