The online racing simulator
Formula Two
(12 posts, started )
Formula Two
Seems like they had an unveiling of the new F2 racer:

http://www.formulatwo.com

Looks like a promising series, some interesting tracks raced in the season, and I must say I also like the looks of that car. Not to mention it'll be easy to find live coverage of it as it's done by Eurosport.
Looks nice and small to me
Finally, the very first lithuanian driver joined the racing league approved by FIA
Quote from Vinnylegends :Looks nice and small to me

Performance-wise it seems close to the renault world series (or the FO8 in LFS terms).

400 bhp (up to 450 for 6" for up to 10 times) and 570kg weight - but yeah, it's a tad shorter in wheelbase - I think the Renault 3.5Lt is something like 3 meters while this is ~2.9.
it was at Brands Hatch's season launch yesterday, it did 1 lap then broke down
Quote from xaotik :Performance-wise it seems close to the renault world series (or the FO8 in LFS terms).

400 bhp (up to 450 for 6" for up to 10 times) and 570kg weight - but yeah, it's a tad shorter in wheelbase - I think the Renault 3.5Lt is something like 3 meters while this is ~2.9.

That is quite a recepy!
Quote from trebor901 :it was at Brands Hatch's season launch yesterday, it did 1 lap then broke down

And where did that information come from? I see no mention of it on any of the motorsport sites that covered it - not even in the interview of the driver who did the demonstration laps.
it came from someone who was there, it did a few laps behind the camera car then a lap on its own and then it broke down. And why would they mention it? it would just make a bad name for the car.
Isn't this car just a glorified Formula Palmer Audi? Especially with that stupid boost thing.
Palmer, Brundle, Surtees, Clarke... Is that a coincidence (I know one is not, but the rest)?

Formula Two
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG