The online racing simulator
Your favorite movie car
(91 posts, started )
Your favorite movie car
Ok, yet another thread i have made , but this one people may like. What was your favorite car in a certain movie you have seen? Mine is Eleanor off of Gone In 60 Seconds, then maybe Takumi's AE86 off of Inital D. Whats your fav?

NOTE: Please don't spam up this thread. I have posted shit threads lately, and I am terribly sorry. Let's keep it clean, and have some fun with it, okay? Also, don't say, "Great, another Grip Driver thread," or, "Post whore!" Or any of that please! Just do what Hyde does off of That 70's Show, chill.
movie cars are generally rubbish, except mr beans mini, that was awesome

Get a life Btw.
Quote from theirishnoob :movie cars are generally rubbish, except mr beans mini, that was awesome

Get a life Btw.

thanks for the nice reply . you made me feel better :thumbsdow
also, the reason why people on LFS say that to other people irish noob, is because they DON'T have the guts to actually say something like that to other people's faces. So they say that just to try to make that person feel worse. How about you either say something like that to someone's face, or don't say it at all.
#5 - samjh
The time-travelling DeLorean from Back to the Future!!!
Quote from samjh :the time-travelling delorean from back to the future!!! :d

awesome!

Quote: Life is considered a challenge. Just don't let it BECOME a challenge. You work to keep food on the table, and sometime's money issues come up. Just the harder you work, the harder it will be to slow down.
Mr. Beans mini!
The BMW from Transporter 1.
Probably the 2F2F Skyline.
The Delorean,

preferably the one with mr. Fusion
The Dukes' Dodge Charger. Yeehaw! :bullwhip:
The Audi from transporter 2 and 3.
And also the "Pussy Wagon" from Kill Bill hehe
Pontiac Firebird... from the ... ehm... what is it called smokey and the bandit?
Herbie.

End thread
mad max's Pursuit Special

dont really liek the movies
but the car is definatly worth mentioning here

Quote from LFSn00b :
@ OP: STOP POSTING

It's too bad you can't stop a guy with no life hitting the 'new thread' button all the time.
i would sat the trans am from smokey and the bandit just because i lov the trans ams but if tv can be included i would ahve to say both KITTs (yes i am a bit of a knight rider fan lol), im sure there are others i hae liked, i just cant remember them
Quote from Fastwalker :what movie is that from?

It's from the 1977 James Bond Movie called The Spy Who Loved Me.
The Mini Coopers from the Italian Job and the Plymouth Fury from Christine.

Your favorite movie car
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG