The online racing simulator
LFS Movie Maker
(14 posts, started )
LFS Movie Maker
Does anyone know where to get it from as the link on the Links thread doesn't know

Cheers
I happened to have it on my HD.

Never tried it, what kind of features it includes?
Attached files
LFS Movie Maker.rar - 694.7 KB - 1407 views
That's the first version: the 2.0 was released sometimes ago..
I'm looking for it too!
#5 - Zero7
#6 - c-red
I wanted to use the LFSMM2 too, but got a big problem with the look of the program. Anyone got an idea why it is like it is? The Right side is cutted and i don't understand why. Even Fullscreen or Windowed... Resolution is 1920x1200 px. Link to reduced Screenshot
help to choose the program, for video recording from the monitor. Fraps and playclaw strongly load system
Well the best option what we have on today's stage - FRAPS. I think if you wanna capture the shots properly like it do a lot of good video makers, you need to stay on to FRAPS.
Quote from Aerogyry :help to choose the program, for video recording from the monitor. Fraps and playclaw strongly load system

You can do recording on slowmotion in LFS, then speed up it in video software.
Can someone tell me what the **** is lfs movie maker?
Can you tell this topic was 6 years old?
Kristi wins and yeah what is this
No, he does not. It's better to post in the thread which is stating the problem which is the same or close to your problem. That's how should forum work. So yeah.. Better do like Aerogyry does, but not spam forum with endless same threads and annoy others and give a tons of work to moderators.

LFS Movie Maker
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG