The online racing simulator
new admin command
(4 posts, started )
new admin command
I would like that you make a new admin command that was able to initiate the race from the menu of the grid, where there is a "GO" button and all the players have to press it to start the race.

I am interested in this command because in my server I am using a LFS lapper.
In this lapper, in Scheduled Actions's paragraph I added an option that it does a change of weather as if racers were at same time of the server hour (dawn, morning, evening, dusk and night), the commands that I use are these:

/end (to finish the race in progress, because the weather only can be changed from the menu of the grid)
/weather 1/2/3 (to change the weather)
/XXXXX <----(Here is where I need this command, I have tried with "/restart" and with "/start" but it does not work)

Thanks.
The racers can click on ready when they are ready to race. I don't see this as totally useful, but I know what your saying because it would have been nice back in the days when I was working on Dash For Cash...
Youre not working on d4c anymore??
Try spectating all players before you /end

This might help get the players onto the track faster becasue tehy are re-joining and the oblivious might not clog up the screen from not clicking ready.

new admin command
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG