The online racing simulator
XR magazine pics
(16 posts, started )
XR magazine pics
just now i got bored and decided to do a magazine cover base specifically off the xr cars and i just wanted to see what everyone thinks its no to flashy yet but in the future it will be. assuming you guys like this pic ill also start making ones for the other cars too.

thanks go to asmo for his awsome pic of the xrr in the rain and to lfs speed for anything they might want to sue me for
also thanks to super street for there pic i think you know which one that is
Attached images
XR MAGAZINE.jpg
2.0 litre xr mag.jpg
XRRacer mag.jpg
hope you don't mind me uploading my magazine cover here
Attached images
Zoomspeedmag.png
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :hope you don't mind me uploading my magazine cover here

me likes that skin wats up with all the mags now is that like new style lol thats all i tend to see
Please do excuse my rudeness, but I don't like those images.
The editing is fairly decent to make it into the Edited Screenshots section, but that is all. The text is just plain text with no filters, and worst of all you used on some parts the red text with that gothic font, is just plain hard to read, and looks bad.

The idea is nice, even though most people have tried it and one point in their Photoshop Career.

Good idea, poor editing.

That's my feedback.
This thread shows even more how LFS got boring over the years in my opinion. When you spend more time doing lfs magazines and websites, that's because the game is either really boring or you think that its better outside of it. Quit thinking that LFS is real life, play and stop doing mags.
who are you guys adressing? me, gthatch5.0, or both?
The planet muhahaha. I think both.
that cover was just a throw together. :/
funny :-)
#10 - JJ72
Quote from Riders Motion :This thread shows even more how LFS got boring over the years in my opinion. When you spend more time doing lfs magazines and websites, that's because the game is either really boring or you think that its better outside of it. Quit thinking that LFS is real life, play and stop doing mags.

why does doing stuff for a game = thinking it is real life.

people want to do things that gives them inspiration, if there're things more interesting they will do it. I guess real life bores you so you come to a forum and psychoanalyze people?
trying to make an anti-freetime alliance
sometimes you are not up for racing, but for doing something you also like... joining both just shows you really like the game... me for example, can't run LFS, dunno why, it makes my pc reboot I fix it later, or maybe ask for help. So I kill sometime with old pics, editing them.
Quote from Riders Motion :This thread shows even more how LFS got boring over the years in my opinion. When you spend more time doing lfs magazines and websites, that's because the game is either really boring or you think that its better outside of it. Quit thinking that LFS is real life, play and stop doing mags.

Abit over kill there man lol

You cant get anymore hypocritical if you try.

Why are you posting on a forum instead of playing the game then? Quit thinking that LFS is real life, play and stop posting.

He can make whatever he wants with the game - its for the special feeling of achievement you get for doing something good.
You see, an opinion is like an ****, we all have one. My opinion is that fake magasines are a bit over the top. Mabe your opinion is the total opposite but I still have the right the think how I do. Now, what about you go play a bit of Forza?
Quote from Riders Motion :You see, an opinion is like an ****, we all have one. My opinion is that fake magasines are a bit over the top. Mabe your opinion is the total opposite but I still have the right the think how I do. Now, what about you go play a bit of Forza?

Yeah your right its your right to think that but all i'm saying is you don't need to go bashing someone because he made something good and wants to show people.

Whats Forza got to do with anything?
Quote from Riders Motion :You see, an opinion is like an ****, we all have one. My opinion is that fake magasines are a bit over the top. Mabe your opinion is the total opposite but I still have the right the think how I do. Now, what about you go play a bit of Forza?

You should take a vacation and stop disturbing people in the forums.

Let people make contributions to the community of LFS. Even if you do not like some people might like.

Nor is logical to make a suggestion that someone rename his site:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=880832#post880832

XR magazine pics
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG