The online racing simulator
Testdrove E60 M5
(9 posts, started )
Testdrove E60 M5
'alo!

Yesterday was my best day so far. Father took M5 for one and half day testdrive It was damn brilliant car.. Well, I really expected a BIT more.
That could be because we already have E60, just with a smaller engine.
Still, this was an experience that most of you would like to get too

Yeah, it was as fast as hell, accelerating was neckbreaking..
I really liked the seats of the car, we don't have those fully customizable seats in our e60 so I liked to play with m5's seats

And, someone has seen the top gear shit of m5?
Really, jeremy blaimed the navigation female sound that comes over the radio. Really, you can put it off really easily lol.. I found it in 2mins.
And even if it was on it didn't bother me. And other thing, if i remember right he blaimed the navigation button (the circle thing behind of shifter)
that it is hard to use? lol not. Only things that were bad was the sounds of huge rear tires when driving on motorway, and a little creaking sound from leather or something when cornering.

But i guess you want to see some pics of it, here they are:
Don't use them wrong, respect copyright..

A small video of the sounds.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdyC_DL7Frk
Maybe a too small

Yeah, it would be nice to have some discussion about this, so if you have anything to ask of the car or if you want more pics just ask
Attached images
IMG_3271.jpg
IMG_3272.jpg
IMG_3276.jpg
IMG_3279.jpg
IMG_3281.jpg
IMG_3284.jpg
IMG_3251.jpg
IMG_3184.jpg
I love the all M5's this and the E34 are probably my favourite of the lot we just sold ours a few weeks ago (E34 Touring), but Id love to get a test drive in the V10

I don't understand why you say you expected a bit more? Its £60,000 new and its a luxury saloon good for 200mph, I'm not sure what much more you'd need to be honest? Everyone knows they don't build em like they used to and the same can be said for the new M5, but still, its a fast car with good looks (opinion not fact) which will also do pretty well around a track!

Quote from Rooble :I don't understand why you say you expected a bit more?

Dunno, maybe because of the same look to our e60.. No, really there is nothing to expect more from that car, like I said it's brilliant.
Really fine looking car
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :And, someone has seen the top gear shit of m5?
Really, jeremy blaimed the navigation female sound that comes over the radio. Really, you can put it off really easily lol.. I found it in 2mins.
And even if it was on it didn't bother me. And other thing, if i remember right he blaimed the navigation button (the circle thing behind of shifter)
that it is hard to use? lol not.

Jeremy Clarkson is an OLD MAN, not a youngster who could operate a Jet plane if it were connected to his Cellphone through bluetooth without reading the manual
Quote from squidhead :Jeremy Clarkson is an OLD MAN, not a youngster who could operate a Jet plane if it were connected to his Cellphone through bluetooth without reading the manual

yeah well my dad is old too and he found those things too.
Thing is that jeremy has something against bmw
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :yeah well my dad is old too and he found those things too.
Thing is that jeremy has something against bmw

I think it was BMW drivers he had something against, and seeing as how the typical BMW driver now drives an Audi (if you believe what Clarkson and Co. say), he now has something against Audi.

In general, Clarkson loves to hate things (or at least to appear that he does), and that's what we love about him. It's much the same with Yahtzee, the creator of Zero Punctuation at Escapist Magazine.
lucky guy, i would love to get a ride in a M5
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
#9 - feat
I'd better choose M3, but anyways pure power. LUCKY YOU !
Well, sounds pretty well, and still it's German quality.

Testdrove E60 M5
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG