The online racing simulator
post your helmet!
(22 posts, started )
post your helmet!
well,
there are so many designs and colours and such in helmets, i thought, why not post a picture of them, show them off, tell us why you chose THAT helmet...
i'm not talking about ingame helmets, i'm talking about real life ones
i'll start,
its a lazer aikaido vertigo
its for on my scooter, i chose it because of the design, special, very nice, and olso, for the 'wings' on the back of it (see pcture)
its still needs a dark 'window', but i havent bought it yet
the helmet costed me 130€
Attached images
IMAGE_257.jpg
IMAGE_258.jpg
Only have a picture of my helmet in action

It's a Bayard SP-60 Hawk. I use it mainly for karting and for track days. Chose it because I like the matt paint and the colors made me think of Raïkkönen's helmet. Costed me €129,- excluding the silver visor.
Attached images
IMG_1121.JPG
Nothing special.. Gonna be that helmets last year with me, 4 years says the rules :/
Attached images
helmet.jpg
Picture of my old helmet. Shark S500 Fantasy.

Excuse the rubbish picture, it was taken some time ago on a camera phone.

Scrabby will post here soon no doubt.
Attached images
shark s500.jpg
Post your helmet

Ahh, if only Frankie Howerd were still alive...:rolleyes:

Does this count too? :P
Well ok, it's not really mine, it's part of a project i'm working on at my internship company.
Shoei RF-1000 in plain white. The bike is a Yamaha R6 that I rented for the day. This was my first (and so far only) trackday. Many more trackdays and races to come, though.
Well my current helmet is plain red and very dull, I needed a cheap helmet that met racing standards there and then. The one before it was plain white, I needed a cheap helmet that met racing standards there and then. The one before that was black with some naff stickers on, I needed help that met racin.....

I used to replace my crash helmet after each big crash, and i've had a few of those! So invariably I ended up with whatever I could afford after the kart repairs.
Quote from keiran :Am I converting this right? £290+ for that :jawdrop: Could buy a really good helmet for that.

It's not even an Arai which is what Hamilton wears...

Plus when you buy lids or football boots, or any other sporting item which is a replica of what someone really good uses, if you're not bloody good you just look like a tool.
#12 - wark
Quote from Forbin :Shoei RF-1000 in plain white.

Shoei RF-1000 in plain (gloss) black. (Too bad it's a bitch to keep smudgeless!)

o/t: What's the correct way to pronounce "Shoei," anyway? I've always said "shway" as in "feng shui" ... but I hear people saying "shooey" and "showy." Perhaps a Japanese-speaking member can enlighten me: ショウエイ
I say it shoe-ey...

Mine is purple, and has a nice cover to keep it warm and clean. Can't post pictures as it breaks forum rules.

P.S...I am so sorry for the above comments, I really could not help myself. I'm such a child.
#14 - wark
Quote from The General Lee :I say it shoe-ey...

Mine is purple, and has a nice cover to keep it warm and clean. Can't post pictures as it breaks forum rules.

P.S...I am so sorry for the above comments, I really could not help myself. I'm such a child.

LOL that took me a while. But, damn. Purple? You should consider getting that looked at (not by me!)
Well, purple-ish...Why? What colour is yours?
I know what colour Riders-Motion's is... Well should be, the guy jerks off for Canada...
#17 - wark
Here's mine, AGV X Vent, getting on a bit now though!
Attached images
P1020687.png
mine is black with black visor
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Plus when you buy lids or football boots, or any other sporting item which is a replica of what someone really good uses, if you're not bloody good you just look like a tool.

i won't, 8-9 years every week atleast 1 once won't let me down
#21 - JJ72
Quote from Scrabby :i won't, 8-9 years every week atleast 1 once won't let me down

Is that a bike lid?
a wot?
If you mean Bike helmet, ye i guess, it's not a Bell, Arai or something like a race-helmet. Just brushed and stickered

post your helmet!
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG