The online racing simulator
LFS forum cool wall
(127 posts, started )
LFS forum cool wall
I just had an idea while making a post that we could maybe make an LFS forum cool wall. So you post your suggestion and the catagory it comes under and it gets added. I'll start us of. BTW we can vote to change the catagory. Super cars are uncool.

Sub Zero

Cool

Not Cool

Wa9RRGL-GBYyM:http://www.zcars.com.au/images/2008-audi-" alt="" onload="imageAutoSize(this)" />
Seriously uncool
did you steal this idea from rigs of rods forums?
No. I just thought of it.
#4 - Jakg
Why is a hatch-back Scooby a "cool" car?
i'll change it. Fixed
I agree with Jakg, Impreza is seriously uncool, whoever at Subaru's ... well whatever office is responsible for it ... had that stupid idea to make it a 4WD-Golf, completely ruined a really cool car.

My personal SZ candidate is the X-Bow, and yes, that is because it's KTM's first car
I don't like Porsches, but a 911 is undoubtedly cooler than a 4WD Japanese toy car. And I'm not convinced the Aston is sub-zero either.
Quote from tristancliffe :And I'm not convinced the Aston is sub-zero either.

Clarkson says so, so that must be true. :rolleyes:
Quote from beefyman666 :Clarkson says so, so that must be true. :rolleyes:

Clarkson is absolutely right about the cool wall, except for british cars
I first thought it's going to be "Forum Users" cool - uncool wall... but all I see is

Seriously Cool

a COCK MOBILE (I have never seen an Aston without a 50+ year old businessman in it driving 15kph not to damage the car and giving everyone around him "the OH YEAH, Im COOL" Look)

a Bedspring with a motorcycle engine (show up in that to a date with your girlfriend - wank night guaranteed)

Cool

A playstation on wheels (seriously - if a guy buys one of these he literally tells "I can not drive a proper car, so I need all the electronics I need to keep me on the road, besides it's a cheap copy of a Nissan GTR, only simpler and much much slower")

a 911, which is bought by people in hope it will make them cool.... which means no cool people buy 911 turbo... Why is it cool then?

Quote from beefyman666 :Clarkson says so, so that must be true.

You don't watch Top Gear, do you? (don't answer that : S11E02)
It's beyond Sub zero !
Noobs are cool , so that makes it sub zero for sure !
Quote from bigcheese :Noobs are cool , so that makes it sub zero for sure !

/slaps the RB4 in the top corner of the seriously uncool section
I say it is sub zero. I am tall. I win.
Quote from Luke.S :I say it is sub zero. I am tall. I win.

I already claimed that ability all you can do is eat the picture
Any bets on where I've placed this on my Cool Threads Wall?
sub zero
Quote from thisnameistaken :Any bets on where I've placed this on my Cool Threads Wall?

We need Spankmeyer to post in this thread.
its atleast a cool car. It looks aggresive, it's 4wd and its fun to (virtually) drive. Pretty much every tbo class car should be cool.

Slap the UFR onto the seriously uncool side. The styling/gauges are all wrong. I'll take a XFR over that anyday.

XFG's are cool too. It's a noobs car, so as said before, noobs are cool.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :
XFG's are cool too. It's a noobs car, so as said before, noobs are cool.

who's up for LFSn00b to have a fridge of his own?
I'll donate my breadbox for him !
I am cool so anything I say is cool is uncool for that fact. To go in sub-zero the car cannot be cool but a complete failure.

Wheatabix is NOT cool BTW. But if they put 4 wheels and an engine on it then I might consider it to be suitable transportation for a penguin.

LFS forum cool wall
(127 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG