The online racing simulator
Logitech Profiler versions
(10 posts, started )

Poll : Which version do you use?

I've figured there are two prominent versions of the Logitech Profiler, 4.60 and 5.02. Both versions are used by all Logitech wheel owners. but I would like to know which version is used more for statistical reasons.

To me, 5.02 feels as if it has some smoothing option on, making the steering feel weird (Weird to me because I'm used to 4.60).

What version do you use and have you used the other version? Why do you prefer one over the other? Which one works better with LFS?

I'm posting this thread here and not in another section because I'm interested in the direct effect of the software on LFS.
I used the latest, 5.02 till my wheel died.
5.02. Dont know why... just got it on the disk with my G25.
#4 - TG44
cba to open the program and look for the version number...

I use the one that i got on CD with my G25 and it says "V5.00" on the CD...
I messed with my old profiler (don't know which version it was) yesterday and today the wheel wasn't working in LFS (pedals were, so were the buttons, but on turning the wheel, nothing was happening). So I uninstalled the old one and installed the new one (5.02) that I downloaded from Logitech. Seems to work now.
neither. 5.01
A crushing reply.

Wonder what made me think that 4.60 was still popular. ;/
Actually, i just checked, and i was using 5.00. Upgraded now... but i cant see any difference.
4.60, didn't notice any difference to the 5.20 anway...
I don't use it at all, it seems pretty useless to me.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG