The online racing simulator
TrackIR Centering Issue
(6 posts, started )
TrackIR Centering Issue
I'm using Vista, with the latest version of LFS but the centering function is no longer working with LFS.

Weather assigning in the TrackIR software a set key, or a wheel button the TrackIR does not centre.

It is working fine with all other programs and the blue LED is lit when running LFS.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.
Well, I can't say I have had any issues, although I use XP because I am unwilling to move up to Vista until it gets better, and my computer is so good that Vista will only use 5% of system resources rather than over 50%-70%... Thats a little off topic though, so its not working at all even with a keyboard key to recenter it? I don't know much about Vista but maybe there is some permissions thing thats not allowing it?
So changing the hotkey doesn't allow it to work?

Any other keyboard, or controller software running in the background?
Unfortunetely changing the hot key has no affect.

I have just realized the hot key may not be having an affect with any software (will check this later), as the other programs I use with the TrackIr are all Simbin, which allow you to set a key or button within the Simbin software.

I've also checked the "f lock" on the keyboard and even tried using a mouse button.

There is just the Logitech software running in background for the mouse, keyboard and wheel.

Using the default as F12 used to work, but a differently assigned button (such as on the wheel, I had doubled checked to make sure nothing was assigned in LFS to this) never worked.

The only changes or updates I can think were made since the problem started is LFS and the new Vista service pack.
I've also just remembed, I recently installed some heavy Symantic anti-virus software. Will try dissabling.
Hold your Head straight

TrackIR Centering Issue
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG